November 26, 2014 | 2017 users online

Polishes - Essie - Mini How High

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by yangxx2

I was looking for a coral/pink cream (like a lighter tart deco) and picked this up at Ulta. It's a little deceiving in the bottle because it doesn't look like a jelly in the bottle, but it's a very, very, very sheer pink. Even with 3 coats it just looks like my nails were stained from a previous pink polish. I'm surprised to see all the good reviews, but my nail beds are slightly pinker than most other people's so that's probably why it's not flattering on me.
Essie, please make an opaque version!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 8:26:00 AM More reviews by cblazer973

I couldn't decide on a color for my pedicure when attending a wedding and I'm glad I stumbled upon this beauty. It's the perfect neutral when wanting that polished look, but not wanting a shocking color. I definitely feel like I'll be getting this color more often because of how versatile it is!! Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by rc630

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of my go-to polishes when I can't pick a color. One coat is great for a nice, natural look, 3 coats is what I normally use for a more opaque light pink. Makes my nails look very clean and polished, even when they're a bit long; perfect for interviews and conservative situations but cute enough to not get sick of. The formula is the perfect thickness to be a buildable sheer and hasn't gotten goopy over time. I'll definitely buy this one again when mine runs out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 7:16:00 AM More reviews by cheeky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love essie polishes, and this one is no exception. I got this when I was going through a nudes phase (mostly because of work, where I wasn't allowed nail polish). I like this color because it's very sheer, but has a pretty peachy pink color when you apply enough coats. Definitely my favorite pale pink/nude.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by chrystelica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Neutral sheer pink, gorgeous color, looks natural. It's my skin tone, only more pink. Always looks good, whenever I can't decide on a color this is my go-to.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2010 2:41:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Adore this color!! Gorgeous sheer pink. It makes my nails look so polished and perfect ~ this stays well without chipping for more than a few days on me (with a top/base coat). Two coats are close to opaque on me, however I can still see the tips. It also doesn't discolor after a few days like some sheers do. I will definitely purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Mini How High is my favorite pale pink shade from Essie. Looks clean, classy and gorgeus with tan legs.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Meh. I wish it wasn't see-through. But it is a pretty color. Very work-apporpriate, if you will. Conservative. I just wish it was more opaque. I will not be purchasing this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 3:12:00 AM More reviews by cherrycherrybangbang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have been looking for a nice soft pink color I could wear for an everyday look for a long time. I had heard wonderful things about Esse and decided to try it. I bought MHH and fell in love! It's the PERFECT neutral pink color. Very simple and feminine. It only takes two coats to cover my nails and hide the tips, I don't like it when the white shows through. It's not streaky at all! I just put on two coats of MHH then a coat of Essie good to go and it looks perfect! This polish has inspired me to try other Essie products, and I will be buying this color again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by kstoopid

This is the perfect soft pink. 2 coats perfect on fingernails alone for a clean soft polished look. I also use 2 coats of this over the Sally Hansen french manicure pen for a gorgeous french and then top with Essie's Good to Go top coat. People always compliment my french and cannot believe my nails are real. I love this especially because I always have 1 coat of Nailtiques formula 2 on my nails to keep them long & strong. The acrylate in the Nailtiques however turns my nails a bit yellow. This Essie color is strong enough to cover the yellow without looking to harsh. LOVE IT! Essie is the best & has the best staying power! I prefer this brand 10 times over OPI.