November 26, 2014 | 1663 users online

Bronzers - Guerlain - Spray bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 4:09:00 AM More reviews by ninanina

And just where has this been all my life? In a word is it is: perfect. The color (medium) is without red or any wierdness that you find in most bronzers. Mine has lasted for a long time because I don't overdo it. Up until now I have used NARS Laguna...this is far better, it gives a polished look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by djkroo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

Insane! Insanely good, must have, can't live without - you name it. Here I was using my bronzing powders, messing around with which brush to use, and sometimes would end up looking powdery (obviously) on my face. Well ladies and gentlemen, this is over. I think I did two movements of spraying my face and I got sun kissed, amazing bronzed look. I have no words. This most certainly will be the product of the year!

At this point I do not care about the price. It saves me time. I will buy again, no questions about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Jillybean04

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is definately an HG product for both of my oldest girls and I.
My girls 9 and 11 are in pageants and competetive dance and I use this for them both. I use it for myself as well. We use the medium shade, as I am a medium complexion and I tan and use sunless tanners and my girls use sunless tanners for their pageants and competitions.
It produces a matte finish and I like more of a dewey finish for myself so I apply Too Faced aqua bunny waterproof bronzer and then lightly spray this over it.
For my daughters, the matte effect is perfect, when you are under lights on stage anything too dewey or sparkly can look awful. After we apply their makeup we sparay this over their face, neck, shoulders and chest area and top it with a light dusting of Givenchy prisme libre bronzing powder, this stuff is great too, it makes them look radiant and glowing without looking sparkly or shiny.
This produces a very natural looking tanned look and wears well, it does not turn orangey, streaky or cakey looking after hours of wear.
Another plus to this product is the shade selection I believe will work for anyone, in either shade, light or medium. My daughters went to a little party of their friends they were invited to last weekend. They have had a 2 week break from both of their activities so we have not applied any sunless tanner. When not tanned, my girls have my hubbies more fair complexion. They didnt want to look "pale" so we applied a little of this, I was afraid it may be too dark but it wasnt at all, it looked nice. It is very buildable.
The only cons that I have with this product is number one the smell. It certainly does not smell like most Guerlain products, I am thinking this has to do with it being an aerosol. Dont take me wrong, its not very loud or anything but it is there, a hard to explain odor, and it does linger a bit before dissapating. The other con being the can size, it is not very large at all. While it does last a bit longer than I thought it would, it still does not last very long if you use frequently or like us, have 3 people using it almost every weekend. I have to be prepared for their events and I also have 2 other children and help my hubby run our business so I cant worry about running out of this at the last minute, nothing else works as well for them, we have tried them all. So, I order 5 cans of this at the time, 3 cans stay in their makeup trundle and 2 stay on my makeup table.
I will definately continue to purchase this as long as Guerlain makes it, and if they ever discontinue it, I will cry!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by jessitanner

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pros
- Looks great, even on my very light skin.
- Love the spray bottle dispensing method.

Cons
- Very expensive
- Doesnt last a long time, if used regularly and often

Verdict
- The combination of the 2 cons mean that I do not buy this product very often, especially since there are many other great bronzers out there that last a lot longer. But I do recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Mathou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Great product for a bad day... I use this if I just can't get satisfied with my make up. It makes me look more fresh and kissed by the sun. I follow with blush and highlighter from the Terracotta series :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 6:21:00 AM More reviews by jackdog

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 6:14:00 AM More reviews by shannancollins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my top 5 makeup products!

I seriously could bathe in this stuff, its that good! It gives you such a nice glowing tan. The only thing is you have to be sparing with the application because it runs out quick. You should only use it for your face, don't even dare put it all over your body or that will probably be the last time you use it! Thats what I practically did with the first bottle. If you use it sparingly or for only special occasions, it could last quite a while. Guerlain always knows exactly how to make their bronzing products. I use the terracotta skin first and then spray a little of this and finish off with a guerlain bronzer, and voila~ I AM TAN! and not the ugly fake orange tan, its like a natural honey tan. Don't get me wrong, if you get carried away with all the products, you will end up looking like a carrot for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by marieathome

At first the spray-factor was scary, especially as the tester tends to squirt after being open and used so much. But I fell in love with the natural results and color and bought it anyway. With a new can, it sprays very finely and evenly -- I thought that I'd have to cover my clothes but that's not the case . Only accidents were spraying my diamond studs which are always a pain to take off LOL but now I just cover my ears with a bit of tissue. Absolutely natural looking -- best results I've had! Doesn't make you look "tan" as much as glowing and sunkissed. I agree it's expensive, and not compact to travel with but I can put up with that if a product is really good. Sometimes bump it up a notch with Becca's mineral bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 12:02:00 AM More reviews by rae16

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Have purchased this so many times, because it's awesome. I use #2. The color choices are both really nice. One of my all time favorites!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by VegasStar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Pros - I LOVE this spray bronzer!! I have very fair skin and use the light color. It looks natural, giving a light glow. I spray it on and then blend with a Bobbi Brown bronzer brush. If I was rich, I'd have it on hand all the time. Also contains SPF. The first time I wore this, a male friend asked me what I had done and said my skin looked "beautiful and glowing." If that's not a testament to how amazing this product is, I don't know what is.
Cons - Very expensive at $60/can and each can doesn't last long for me. The Sephora website description says a 2.7 fl oz. can contains 130 applications. For me, it lasted maybe 2 months, applying it once a day. Another con is that it gets all over the bathroom since it's a spray