Sexy Hair Concepts Curly Sexy Hair Curling Creme

3.6

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polyurethane 14, AMP Acrylates/Ally Methacrylate Copolymer, Glycerin, Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG 1 Trideceth 6, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance (Parfum) (Parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexylcinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Ceteareth 20, Dimethicone, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Magnesium Sulfate, Citric Acid

on 9/25/2013 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this stuff and have been a repeat buyer. It doesn't have the strongest hold in the world but I will trade that for my curls not being sticky or crunchy. I don't notice a smell and even when I tend to think I've used too much it's still never weighed my hair down. I definitely recommend trying it in the small tube.

on 11/22/2012 11:21:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This curl creme is one of my favorites. I decided to experiment with this line during the Ulta buy 2 get 1 free on Sexy Hair. For my fine waves it really did enhance the waves into curls and the curls into spirals. Really exceeded my expectations on a curl enhancer. It has some hold to it too. I would say if your have a lazy curl pattern you should pick this up. It's non-drying and easy to wash out. Edit: Over a year later and I still use this. One of the better curl cremes out there.

on 9/5/2012 12:44:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Picked this up from Walmart on a whim for close to fourteen bucks. While it isn't my absolute HG product, I do love it and keep it in my regular rotation of styling products. It defines my curls nicely without weighing them down. It doesn't really 'enhance' my hair or make it more curly, but it definitely defines it and keeps it looking pretty. It can get a little stiff as your hair is drying, but after it's all dry and you scrunch it a bit, it's all good. Overall would recommend this product. Plus, it smells AMAZING. Just wish it was cheaper!

on 6/30/2011 10:36:00 PM

This does not do ANYTHING for helping my hair enhance the natural curl...it looks flat and frizzy, but for some reason, it does help smooth my hair when I straighten it. Go figure! Anyway, I put some on after towel drying my hair and then dried it with a round brush. It really did smooth down the hair shaft and give me a smooth, soft result!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I liked this but didn't love it. It definitely worked better than the curl reactivator from the same line. I apply it to my hair after i get out of the shower and then let it air dry as the directions suggest. I thought that it worked but not any better than any other product I've tried. I used the Sunsilk styling creme for the longest time and this was the same as that. So all in all a good product but I'm not so sure it's worth spending the extra money.

on 4/29/2011 4:02:00 PM

I've been looking for a good curling product for my hair forever. My friend and I were at this place in our mall and she bought a product for her hair and it was buy one get one half off. So I decided to buy this. And it works GREAT! My hair without product is very frizzy, almost like an afro. I've used other creams like B&B but they're very heavy and just drag down my curls. When I used this product I was pleasantly surprised. It made my hair curl into ringlets like it used to before I started dying it. I absolutely love this product and I'm going to recommend it to all my friends with curly hair.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have more wavy straight hair but bought this after using it on clients all day at work. It works great for straight haired ladies to to reduce frizz before a blowout and flat ironing. I recomend this to anyone who uses lots of heat in the morning. It made my dry bleached hair feel like silk. Sexy hair concepts is just the best brand of haircare products I have ever ever used. Its expensive yes, but ladies a little goes a long way with all of them. Try them I promise youll fall in love!!!

on 3/3/2010 10:36:00 AM

I really like this product. I have very thick, fuzzy curly hair. I wanted something to enhance my curls, make them look soft and wanted my hair to feel soft. This did it. My hair looks healthy, which is hard to accomplish with my course hair; it feels so soft and the curls look beautiful. I have gotten many compliments on my hair since using this. I do agree that it is for hair shoulder length and longer. When I had short hair I loved the "short sexy hair". That is the best gel I have ever used. It is pricey but I will buy it again and again.

on 9/24/2009 9:56:00 PM

i bought this product from a salon and the stylist there suggested me this product for my hair. i am asian and i have curly,frizzy, thin-medium hair. it works well on damp hair it definaltely defines my curls but if i apply it on my dry hair it gets too messy and my hair poofs up. looks all scattered :( i dun think i will buy this again. i m looking for summing that will keep my curls definied & frizz free even on my non washed hair days.

on 6/26/2009 5:22:00 PM

This product definitely works!! I have wavy/curly hair (depending on the weather). This products finishes off my hair nicely. It enhances the waves and creates curls. I usually have to let my hair air dry for aprox 5 min. before applying (does not work well on wet hair). It would be nice if it were easily accessible as not may salons carry this product. It is also very expensive and find myself looking for a sale on the internet, then buying 4 - 5 tubes at a time.

Top Rated Sexy Hair Concepts Products