July 29, 2014 | 1247 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Nu Brow - Brow Enhancing Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Pambryant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is for Brow Enhancing Serum Advanced in the silver container (see photo I added)

UPDATE: I'M KNOCKING OFF 2 LIPPIES BECAUSE THIS MADE THE INNER HALF OF MY EYEBROWS BULGE, LIKE A CRO-MAGNON. I thought something looked weird, and in my car I could see my eyebrows and directly above them had "bulged". I had been putting NOTHING else on my face for days, so this caused it. Maybe I'm allergic? I don't know, but I think my brows on one side are actually thinner! than when I started.

This is expensive, and a pain to put on 2X EVERY day. AND IT DIDN'T WORK FOR ME. Also, it leaves a plastic-like coating that can end up showing up in your brows later in the day.

HATE IT!

Original Post:
I just bought this, and it's pricey for me. I'm going to update this review after I finish the tube.

I'm thinking this might only work to make your eyebrows as thick as they used to be when younger (for people like me who have brows that have thinned with age and lost the outer 1/3 of their brows). I wonder if it's not going to work for people who just naturally have thin brows, and have had thin brows since childhood.

I remember reading years ago about a product that would only make your hair like before it thinned rather than thicken hair that is naturally thin. This may be it or similar.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by jmara

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I should know better by now than believing anything can prod my sparse brows to grow. I found this product at Ulta a couple of months ago at half price (still expensive) and have been appling it twice a day, every day. Maybe it made my existing brow hairs a little darker, but the "tails" of my brows are as non-existent as ever and have to be pencilled in. This product just didn't work for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by crolik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

This product did not help thickened my eyebrows at all. I used it night and day for two months and the only thing i saw was the same hair growth i see every month (without using this serum). They are still sparse looking. ): They tube is small and goes out quick. Maybe i needed to use it for a bit longer...not sure.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2011 6:08:00 PM More reviews by lstone8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm missing parts of my brows and want it to grow back. The price is expensive for a small tube, that's why I asked my little sister to get it for me for Christmas. I've used it diligently and I don't have the growth back that I want. Maybe, it helped grow some of the hairs back, but certainly not enough. That's why I gave this 2 stars, because it didn't do the job that I hoped for. However I won't give it one star since it did help "promote" the growth of some hairs..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2009 3:24:00 PM More reviews by natalie225

This product has worked for me, I am almost finished with serum and I have seen good results. After many years of over tweezing, waxing, and threading, my eyebrows became very sparse. Even when I would leave them alone for months, hair would not grow in certain areas. This product thickened my brows and enhanced new hair growth in my brow area. It took about 2 weeks before I noticed results and I have gradually noticed results since then. I use it twice a day, morning and night. I would not say that I have dramatically thicker brows, but I definitely have new hair growth I did not have before.

Update: The packaging could be better. It seems almost impossible to get the last bit of product out of the tube.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2009 6:39:00 PM More reviews by ses123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this didnt work for me. it make my brows really stiff. it didnt help them grow i , infact, i did a little test of my own and found that if i didnt use it compared to when i did use it my brows grew faster without the use of the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2009 2:38:00 PM More reviews by valp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for a little over a month and have seen such an improvement to my brows. My brows are naturally thin and light-colored. Nu Brow has not only restored growth to areas that were sparse, but it has made my brows fuller in those areas as well.

In addition, this product acts as a great base to keep brows in place, or as a base layer before using a brow pencil and/or powder.

The magic of this product is really patience & dilligence; continue to use the product twice daily and you will be rewarded with new hair growth and fuller brows!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2009 11:27:00 PM More reviews by cutee10102

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I overplucked above one of my eyebrows a couple of years ago and I have had a tiny patch where hair hasn't grown since. I wasn't expecting this product to work because I couldn't imagine that anything would make the hair grow again...but it did! I've been using it for about a month, fairly diligently (twice a day,) and the patch of hair has grown back! It's a miracle product, and worth the price because it's unlikely you'll ever have to buy more than one tube. Considering that it gives permanent results, I would be more than willing to buy it again (although I won't have to.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2008 9:22:00 AM More reviews by tmilstein

This is expensive! Luckily, I got it in a swap.
I've been using it for just over two weeks. Right after two weeks, I noticed I had growth where I hadn't in YEARS! I've been wanting to make them a little fuller and thought I was just stuck until I heard about this product. It doesn't perform miracles, so far (unless you can't it a miracle that it grows hair where it had long been non-existent). I haven't had any luck for regrowth between my eyebrows, but everywhere else I've been trying, I'm seeing results. Give it time.
Added bonus - while I wear it (once in the morning and once at bedtime) it keeps my brows groomed. I don't need a separate product for that.
I'm wondering if I have to use this forever to keep the growth where it's now coming.
I have not gotten to the bottom of my container, so I don't know how much product will be left that the wand can't reach.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2008 3:42:00 PM More reviews by dollchild

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was the victim of an evil waxer who took off half of my right brow! Ugh. This was recommended to me by my usual waxer. Did my brow grow back? Yeah. It did. But I don't think it grew back much faster than it would have if I hadn't been using this. Hard to get the last of the gel at the bottom, too -- though I do like it as a (really expensive!) brow groomer under BeneFit's Brow Zings. Will I rebuy? Naw, probably not. Here's hoping I don't get an insane waxer at my face again!