Yves Rocher Jardins Du Monde - All Shower Gels

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I adore these shower gels! I think by now I have tried every single one of them, but my favourites are: Brazilian coffee beans (my all time favourite shower gel), Californian almond and the macadamia one for winter (because they are creamier in texture and more moisturizing) and for the summer I love the lotus and the tiare ones, they leave my skin smelling delicious!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the cotton flower shower cream, it makes my skin super soft.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My grandmother gifts me several of these a year so I have tried many scents, the pomegranite one smells the best IMO and one of the few I will use daily until it's out. I typically have 3-4 body washes in rotation and occasionally one scent will not be so pleasant, but they lather well and act like most shower gels out there. In a pinch these can be used to shave.

Pros: Lots of scents, lathers well, bottle rarely falls over and I never have problems with the cap like other people are saying. Brazilan Coffee Bean and Pomegranite smell great and true to their name.

Cons: Have some odd scents, easy to pour too much gel out, doesn't moisturize, scent doesn't linger after shower.

on 3/1/2014 1:37:00 PM

I got a big fondness for these shower gels and always order one or two when doing a (very sporadic) Yves Rocher order. They are the nicest shower gels for this price range (2-3 euros for 200 ml) and do not dry my skin, which is kinda amazing. The Macadamia one is particularly moisturizing and also one of the weakest scented (along with Purple Rice, though I did not like that one nearly as much). And the Lavender, ah, smells like real lavender, very spa like experience.

on 1/19/2014 4:45:00 PM

Flop top can b awkward to open but price is amazing and the smells are divine. I love the cotton flower one!!

on 11/10/2013 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'd love this product if the packaging was not so annoying to use. The lid is really difficult to pry open and even more difficult to close when your hands are wet and slippery. I usually have to hold it against something hard to close it. You'd think such a tight lid would be leak-proof, but no.

After all that I love some of the scents (grapefruit!!) so I might just decant them into a pump bottle. YR seems to have them on sale a lot for around two euros so it's not bad value for money ether. For the full price of 3,90€ not so much.

on 8/18/2013 8:28:00 AM

I adore this shower gel/cream range. THey come in various scents and I have tried 7 different scents. My favourites are Tiare, Ylang Ylang, Cocoa Bean and Cotton Flower. I also used Orange, Coffee Bean and Lotus Flower, which are good, but the scents do not appeal to me.
The gels/shower creams are perfect - they clean the skin without drying it out and they come in a variety of scents, so that everyone can find its favourite(s).
The price is also very good - 250ml for approximately $3.
THE only issue is the flip top which can be hard to open, especially with wet hands and I broke my nails several times trying to open it.
Still I' recommend those.

on 5/20/2013 3:11:00 AM

I don't like this product, packaging is not good either. It is worth spending on it if you find it on direct bargains or coupons for discounts. There are better gels in similar price. continued >>

on 4/22/2013 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Yves Rocher shower gels do not dry out or irritate my skin. Wasn't expecting that, so gutted it took me so long to try them.

I have tried the orange, purple rice something or other and the lime. All of them really hit the olfactory senses something fierce and turn what may be a simple shower into a spa like experience.

Unexpected.

on 4/21/2013 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Really like the Jardins du Monde shower gels! My personal favorite is Brazillian Coffee Beans! They leave your skin soft and smell great! I They can be a bit pricey but on sale or if you have coupons they can be a good bargain. The only thing that irked me a bit was the pastic cap, it breaks a bit easily but overall it's a great line of products and I will certainly be purchasing again and trying new scents!

Popular Gels/Soaps