December 21, 2014 | 1268 users online

Foundations - Anna Sui - Anna Sui Brightening Fluid Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2008 1:45:00 PM More reviews by faruxue

I luv this product. I got this habit of picking at my zits. and this fluid foundation works well as my concealer too. and pile it up also with brightening face compact powder. And I noticed my scars lightened, it gives flawless coverage, and zits healed faster. And I luv the rose scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2008 6:57:00 PM More reviews by vyxxyn

I've been using my first bottle for goodness how long, perhaps 3 years? The tea rose scent is still strong as before. I will not buy again because my bottle never seems to run out. I am using shade 05 which I believe is the darkest. I'm a light-medium Asian and 05 is already a tad too light. All shades have chalky undertones so they would suit paler complexions with hints of pink or peach. The Anna Sui sales assistant recommended me this as a spot concealer and a primer under my eyes to effectively conceal mild dark circles, before applying foundation over. It does wonders, I never knew brightening foundations could do the job. One lippy off because of the limited range of colors. Would want to try it as a foundation for the whole face if it came in my shade, because it has a unique soft powdery matte finish with SPF 20.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2007 12:17:00 PM More reviews by leonlavi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A runny form of liquid foundation. very easy application onto skin. it's good for my skin as i have sensitive skin and get breakouts easily if i use the rough foundation..this doesnt give me any breakouts despite its pleasant rose smell.

the downside about this foundation is that it's pretty expensive as compared to MAC...i used color 02 for this series.(i'm a MAC NC25).

another bad thing is that due to its funny formula, it does not provide much coverage...pretty light but in my case, it's better for my sensitve skin; at least my skin can breathe..does not control shine very well so i got to blot quite often as i have combi skin..

however, i would still purchase this again as it's "soothing" enough for my sensitve skin and it's pretty hard to find a suitable foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2007 4:42:00 AM More reviews by rachelp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A brightening fluid foundation containing vitamin A & B to eliminate dead cells with melanin. It also offers optimal protection against UV-ray and together with biophytocomplex, fights against free-radicals.

Skin type: Cranky Combination T-zone, Normal Blemish-free cheek area.

Bottled in a gorgeous snow white vessel with gold accent, this is absolutely the best foundation i have used for the past three years. Extremely light weight and airy, this foundation brightens up your complexion like no other. It does not sit on the surface of the skin - it sinks in immediately leaving you gorgeously luminous. If you are looking for full/heavy coverage, this is not the foundation for you. Anna Sui's Brightening Fluid Foundation offers low coverage, the most natural of finishes.

This foundation is beautiful in summer (especially in humid countries), it has also never given me any problems in winter and i do experience dry, flaky patches during the cold months. The only down side is the range of colours. It is limited. Those who are tanned may not be able to find a suitable colour. Those with fair skin tones are in luck. However, you may mix it with a liquid bronzer to get that luminous sun-kissed shade. continued >>