August 23, 2014 | 1301 users online

Blush - mark - Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint stick-Nude

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2013 10:23:00 AM More reviews by Angelique79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Trying to find the right picture to upload to let you see the color of this one was hard, so I apologize, but at least each tube is labeled in the pic!

Moving along, I bought this because I wanted a sheer nude natural flush and that's what I got here! It's lovely and really easy to apply, it evens works well dabbed on the mouth and even on the eyelid a little for a nice glow. I paired this with Mark's That's Briliant Face & Eye Luminizer and together, I look fresh and vibrant when its 12 degrees and snowing out. Which was the whole point to buying both of those together this season.

Nice job, Avon/Mark!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Cali22

This is my favourite blush to use when I am going for a more natural look. It doesnt seem like it fits the name "nude" when you open it, because it looks pretty brown. I put a few swipes on my finger and then blend it in over my foundation, tm, etc. It blends in really well and looks really natural, like a slight tan. I kind of use it as a bronzer. The tube it comes in is pretty small, but it has lasted a really long time for me with pretty regular use. Also, when I use it I have to layer it a bit so it shows up more, and it kind of fades away by the end of the day (-1 lippie) but I still like it. I have never purchased more than one of the same blush/bronzer but I am going to order 2 more tubes of this so I wont run out for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by jany177

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this blush! This is my favorite natural/nude blush. I have worn it with different lip colors, and it always looks great. Not too made-up or dark, just a neutral healthy tint to my cheeks. I am wearing it over my moisturizer and primer and the wear is good. Tempted to try other colors, but I can't really justify it since I am pretty sure I have dupes for the others. This neutral is a good one that's hard to find, in my opinion. I do think the price is high for this, but the beauty of the color is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2010 2:07:00 AM More reviews by TheJoey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is amazing! It has quickly become one of my staples. I often apply it when I do my concealer just to give my face a healthy look. It looks dark in the brochure but it goes on very sheer and blends beautifully. It is a very creamy product which I love because my skin is very dry especially my cheeks so it adds a little extra moisture. I can see this product being a pain if you have oily skin. I set it with power and it lasts great. But if I am worried I just throw it in my purse. It is small and compact and the packaging is just so cute. Plus you can easily apply it with a finger so touch ups are a breeze.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2009 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not a fan of cream blush usually but I totally dig this. It showed up on me and I'm an nc42 so I don't see how people are saying it doesn't show up. It has buildable coverage and a creamy texture and blends easily. I just took one lipstick off since the nude shade is more pinkish than it looks in the swatch in the broucher. Stays all day too, I plan on getting this in other colors.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

First thing I have to point out: this thing is TINY! A little thicker than a tube of lipstick, but shorter in length. And the amount of actual product that comes with this is extremely little. I didn't realize this when I ordered it...guess I should have done research first? Second thing, my skintone is NC35-40 in MAC land and I could barely see it on my cheeks. It was visible when I swiped it on my cheeks, but once I blended it in, it became invisible. The only thing this is good for is a "blush base." If you apply powder blush on top of it, your powder blush will have more staying power. But that's about it. I LOVE Mark products but I feel that I was cheated with this product. =( Oh well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Meljolie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Starting off with: I have NC 32, medium toned skin. I'm asian. I couldn't see this on my skin at all. Even when I did a firm stripe on my arm. NOTHING. This would probably suit somebody with very fair skin because it didn't show up on me at all. I tried layering it and making it thicker which showed up as a very faint natural glow on the cheeks. Flattering but definitely not worth the time it took to continuously apply this on my cheeks. I just dabbed it in circular motions on my cheeks and blended it with my fingers. It blends easily and doesn't seem to fade until mid-day. It's also a very transparent colour, it's creamy in stick form but it looks very much like a gel blusher. It's also very cheap which is worth trying but next time, I think I will try Cheeky. The only problem for me for this blush was just the colour and it's inability to show up on anything darker than a fair toned person. I also tried putting this on my lips (as one of the reviewers below tried) and it shows up very nice. It's a good base to apply some very sheer pinky-nude lipstick or gloss. I just wished there was more pink tone in this blush... it would have been more flattering on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2007 10:23:00 AM More reviews by learninghow

I just bought this in Nude. I have a Tarte Cheekstain and a Quo Cheek Tint and I purchased this Mark tint thinking it would be similar as the packaging kind of looks the same. The actual product is totally different... but I still like it!
Unlike Tarte, the Mark blush is more like a creme blush in stick-form... think of the consistency of a very wide lipstick, or a stick foundation.
Nude is a nice neutral. I'm not too fond of the staying power of powder blushes, which is why I'm on an endless search for gel or cream blushes. This so far seems to have decent staying power.
At this price ($6 Cdn) I'm definitely going to get the Sunny, Berry and Cheeky shades too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2007 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Magan315

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great little product! $6 for about an 1 1/2 of product but a little goes a long way! Great shade looks darker in the tube than it goes on! It's very glowy on the skin. But it's NOT a shimmer glow just a natural healthy glow! I've actually found that the product last a while too! I've put it on in the morning and by after noon/ night it's still on! Good price, nice color, hasn't broken me out so far (been using it for about 3 weeks now!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2007 12:13:00 PM More reviews by sarmetz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Like this color. Looks good on my fair skin. Ready to order the other colors. Goes on easily and doesn't look phony, just like I have a hint of color.