July 29, 2014 | 2063 users online

Blush - mark - Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint stick-Berry

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Esmay

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a blush junkie. There, I've said it out loud! I'm a blush junkie who swore off cream blushes years ago because they all faded off my face in 30 seconds. Until now. My skin is redhead pale with neutral, slightly pink undertones and this shade is a beautiful pink/red flush on my cheeks. Nicely packaged in a sturdy tube and is easy to swipe on and blend in with fingers and/or brush. But the best part is it lasts until I take it off myself. It Also plays nice with my powder blushes if I want to put a verrry thin swipe of this on, blend out and then add a touch of powdered blush to create a different look. I also bought this little tube in the peach color which is light and versatile as well but I tend to use the Berry more.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by SHOESLAVE

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this blush for years (probably since it came out) and still love it. I have light-medium skin and this gives me a nice rosy glow. It can look intimidating because it's dark in the tube but a little goes a long way and the intensity goes down alot when you blend it in. Especially if you have moisturizer/foundation on your skin before putting it on. I also put a teensy amount of moisturizer on my cheeks to make blending it in easier on my dry skin. I agree w/other reviewers on here saying it staying power is disappointing. I put a very light dusting of powder blush in the same color range over it and voila!!, it stays all day. I think as a rule, you need to do that over any cream blush for staying power. Recommend highly!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 5:12:00 AM More reviews by KeiKi

Love the creamy texture that's not too oily. I usually swipe my finger two rounds and apply to my cheek or dab about a 1 inch circle onto my cheek and blend. Once applied, it gives a nice reddish blush on my NC35 skin. Easy to layer on more if you need a stronger color.

Tube is small and product amount seems to be little but a little goes a long way. I like that it won't smudge on the sides as long as you wind it down before closing the cap.

Sometimes I use it alone just for a natural blush look instead of full makeup look. I've never tried the other colors but I think they'll be too light for my skin color so definitely sticking to Berry.

I layer this with mark's Cameo Glow for a longer lasting blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by katharineb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Very cute packaging and a great product. Colour is a pinky berry colour, very natural and flattering (I have medium tone skin). Great price, very compact and long lasting. Highly recommended.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by eritreanempress

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

Great product! Easily blendable (unlike Tarte's massive cheek stains) and perfect packaging. It's compact and easy to pack. It also looks beautiful. Gives you a flush of color that's both natural and noticiable. Two thumbs up.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by illas14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it! It's the perfect shade of blush for me! my skin is darker...and this looks awesome! It doesn't look greasy at all like I feared! It looks beautiful and natural! Like the flush you get on your cheeks when you work out! hahahha love it! will repurchase ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by cherylf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this product. It's a nice colour, easily blended. Lasting power is not great, though - it fades throughout the day. I don't use it anymore.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 1:47:00 PM More reviews by onethousandcurls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really really love the idea of this product. It's a stick that goes on fast and easy for a fresh look.

It's easy to apply and blend, and you can add more for bolder looks and less for an everyday look.

I just don't think it has much staying power. It's gone in two hours for me. I'll use it up as my in-purse touch up blush, but probably won't replace it.

Reference: I've got light tan skin with a light yellow undertone, and I can wear this in winter and summer (with and without a tan).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2009 10:41:00 AM More reviews by alyssaraquel

I love this blush, I am not a fan of powder and it is very creamy. It glides on easily and I use a makeup pad to rub it in. It stays for a long time too. I come home from school and I still have a reddish tint. (not as good as first application but stayed nicely.) My best friend loves it too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2009 9:45:00 PM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Perfect natural color, love how easy the application is and how it feels on my skin! Definitely will buy more of these.