November 26, 2014 | 934 users online

Highlighters - Milani - Glimmer Stripes in Honey Glimmer

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Lauren0011

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hate this! Way, way too glimmery and shimmery. It applies too heavily and leaves you looking fake and trashy. Don't buy it, there are better products out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by amandalovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the worst bronzer/eyeshadow/all over face glow I have ever used. It's a three in one makeup product. (: If you are looking for a product that delivers a fake and Barbie like face, then this is for you. I bought this with a gift card I had to Target and I hate it. I used it for the first time and liked it. Then the next morning I had a breakout all over my nose. Eww! I used it for another few weeks and just stopped because all I noticed was I was getting more blemishes. I stopped using the product and immediately my face cleared up. I am never going to buy this again and I am most likely going to burn this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2009 11:48:00 AM More reviews by kittykat18

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow!! I really didn't expect this product to be this good!
I use as a highlighter/blush and as eyeshadow. I find that using this with sponge tip applicator(esp the white/gold colors) work best for me. Great purchase for the price and the quality is very good.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2009 9:36:00 AM More reviews by blushngloss4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this product! i use it as an eyeshadow most of the time and i think the colors would look good on anyone

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 6:36:00 PM More reviews by DrMAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Amazing. I don't really know what this glimmer is supposed to do, but I love the combined colors and I use it mainly as a contour or blush! I usually just swipe it sideways, and then apply it diagonal on my cheek to use it as a highlighter at the highest part of my cheeks and then the darker part underneath to contour. Once I'm done, I also sweep the brush over my nose and forehead. I like it--the packaging could be nicer for $7 but not bad for how great the color looks on me! I'm NC25 FYI. Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2009 8:52:00 PM More reviews by dreamxsoul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG highlighter/bronzer! I got this from CVS for 7.49 but it's cheaper in other stores. The packaging is really nice and sturdy, not one of those cheap o' packagings that break when you drop them. The pigmentation is on the sheer side, so it works best as a highlighter. But you can also use it as an eyeshadow or a bronzer. I'm so happy that this highlighter isn't one of those super shimmery or glittery ones. It's very subtle and gives a GORGEOUS glow to your whole face. It's great for summer! There are no cons to this product that I see, so I highly suggest this to people who really like a glowy summer look!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2008 12:37:00 AM More reviews by onlyonecatch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was never a fan of shimmery/frosty eyeshadows until I tried this product. For eyeshadow use, it contains 5 stripes of color that can be mixed and matched (base, highlight, contour) depending on the desired look. I also love that it can be worn in a professional setting when applied lightly or can be built up for a dramatic look for going out at night.

The packaging is nice and fits well in a makeup bag without taking up too much room.

Also I think this product might be on its way to being discontinued since I've seen it on clearance at Walgreens but not anywhere else... yet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2008 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Luv_MAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these! This is my 2nd most favorite in the glimmer stripes. I can use as a blush if I sweep lightly (I'm PPP) and it gives me a nice color with a bit of shimmer. Whne I have a fake tan I can put a bit more on. But what I really love is that I can use 4 of the 5 stripes as eye shadows. This kicks some BB shimmer bricks butt!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2008 12:20:00 AM More reviews by channierose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love the glimmer stripes. i am a fan of them in general, but honey is my favorite. as is with all of them, the shimmer is not super-frosty or glittery. it is just the right amount to give you a healthy glow. it doesn't magnify pores like some of the chunkier msfs. it's relatively long-lasting. also, i guess it's pretty cool that you can use each individual stripe as eyeshadow, although i never do.

what really wows me about this product is the color. the color of this looks so good on me (nc20). effortlessly good. it's like a light pinky bronze, and i am not a fan of bronzers or even bronzy tones. for a supposedly warm colored chick, i tend to think warm colors look bad on me a lot. but this really does remind me of honey when i wear it. it's ethereal, and natural, and at the same time gorgeous.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2008 7:28:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

At first this really wasn't doing much for me. But once I scraped it a bit I started getting a lot more pigment. Its a nice soft bronzer for my pale skin. I like the shimmer because it adds a bit of a glow. Overall not bad. And the packaging is pleasing to the eye which is always a plus.