MAC Frost Lipstick in High Strung

3.8

LOVE this color.. although it doesn't last very long on the lips.. i feel like i keep applying it like chapstick, every few hours, but that's ok.. i don't mind.. looks gorgeous with a bronze smokey eye,, BEAUTIFUL.. its a frosty taupe/bronze/pink color. love it!

This is one awesome color: provides a sexy, soft lip with light reflective properties combined with a great moist, stay-put consistency. It's my go-to color! A lip color that would suit any age, it regularly gets me compliments. Love the name and the taste, too :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My favorite lip stick!! Looks great on girls with olive skin. I hope Mac never discontinues this color because I'll be devastated! I can't get enough of this color!

frost is one of my favorite finishes ~ so this was a great match for me. i love the color; not too subtle, but not over the top. i do recommend that you use some kind of lip balm underneath, because with my experience, frost lipsticks are a little drying. i match this w/ dreamy lipglass &it looks gorgeous.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Love, love, love the frost! It's perfect! I thought it was a little bit lighter when I tried it on at MAC, however it's still pretty light, like a rose shade. The finish is gorgeous, but I do recommend (as with all lipsticks) that you apply some sort of chapstick or lip balm prior to application. So far so good, it seems to be lasting a while without touchup.

Pretty frosted color...a bit drying on the lips, but when applied with chap-stick it's wonderful.

I really thought I was going to love this because FABBY is one of my HG's, however, it's a little darker than what I thought it was going to be. I tried it on at the store and thought for some reason that it was a light pink on me, but it's more of a medium plum...not a bad shade but not what I was expecting. It also goes on a little streaky on my lips. Just a little dissapointed because I usually LOVE frost lipsticks.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I am meh about this color alone. It does nothing to really excite me. This lippie looks really nice with azalea blossom ombre blush. The frost is drying in the product, however I think it is the reason why the lippie can last up to 4 hours. I just put chapstick after.

This is a pretty frosty pink. Because of the frost finish to it, it can be drying so I will use it over a balm or under a gloss and it's perfect!

this product was a bit too frosty for me, love the colour, but would prefer it without the frost too it

Recommended for Medium Skin