Maybelline Shine Seduction - Spice Potion 630

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I just rediscovered this at the bottom of my lipstick drawer when having a clean out and have fallen in love with it all over again. I am fair, with cool skin tones and find it really hard to get a nude that's not too peachy, but that is actually nude and not pink. This colour is great, I feel groomed and polished without having to wear lipstick as this has just enough colour to look like more than just plain gloss, but is light enough to still be fresh and pretty and not too 'done'. I have sensitive skin and react to a lot of lipsticks but have no problems with this one. I find it lasts really well too (for a gloss). I would definitely buy this again. A make up bag staple.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

Very pretty, shiny nude lip. Found these at the Dollar Tree, bought 2. Because I have 2 of them, I would not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bought two for $3.89(each) at It's a little hard to pick colors by their swatches so I got Spice Potion and Nude Glow. If I just grab one and put it on I can't tell which color I'm wearing, but they both look nice so no complaints there. The gloss feels good on my lips and it's not too thick or too sticky. I didn't notice any weird taste or smell from this product. It comes in a sleek silver tube that has a slant tip applicator with 6 tiny holes in it. There's a dial at the bottom of the tube, turn it a click or two (after the initial purging process) and the color comes out the top. Overall it's easy to apply and if you just want something moisturizing on your lips this will do it. Staying power is about the same as any other gloss that comes off it you eat, drink, or smoke.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I LOVE the package of the product this is a great color i love this product all around but it does not last too long i got mine on sale for $4 $8 is a little much but overall i love it i am wanting to buy more

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is great!! my lip looks sOoo shiny with a hint of color,look natural and long lasting (enough for liquid lip).totally love it

Love these little lip shines. This is a warm peachy color, not too dark or bright. It adds a sweet layer of sheer color and a pretty shine. There's a light watermelon kind of scent and no taste at all. The texture is great--really cushy and creamy and smooth; not sticky at all. I love the packaging especially. It's sleek and there's no need to worry that your lipgloss will leak all over your bag. The biggest problem for me is that the color name is not listed anywhere on the packaging, just the number in tiny font on a sticker on the bottom of the tube.

Recommended for Medium Skin