Philosophy Amazing Grace Concentrated Perfume Oil

on 4/4/2012 2:10:00 AM

I smelled, I loved, and I bought. Btw, I bought the spray version of the oil. It's really light and soap-like in terms of smell. I definitely smell clean after a few spritz, but you will need many sprays to probably get noticed. I will have to test it out tomorrow since it was purchased today.
Overall, it's a good staple to have in your collection because of it's versatility. Due to the lightness of the smell, I will probably blend with my other fragrances.

Its extremely light, if I put it on my arm I think Ill be the only one who can smell it

on 8/26/2010 4:02:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Well, I was warned that this was a light scent! On me, it's a no scent!

If Iput the whole bottle on me, it would probably last for an hour at most.

Pretty fragrance but pay attention to those who say it is light. It's lighter than light.

on 5/23/2010 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This smells so good. I could smell it over and over and not get tired of it! I get headaches easily from perfumes, but this didn't bother me at all. It's very very light so depending on your preference, you might want to reapply it kind of often. For some reason I forgot I had this and haven't been using it at all, but it really is great.

on 7/20/2009 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The founder of the company says she uses this sometimes as her deodorant (a $40 deodorant)! That's for the "fat" roll on. Anyway, I tried this scent long ago and was underwhelmed but recently I'm loving it (maybe because I tried the spray fragrance before). Loving the EDP, lotion and this but don't really care for the scent in the shower gel & have yet to try the rest of the huge line. As someone mentioned, there is a sort of beachy quality to the lotion-divine! BEWARE though that the new pure perfume spray is much "muskier" and I frankly cannot stand it. Saves me $25 bucks though! Back to this particular product...I really like it and find it a little more "musky" yet very nice. Good longevity and sillage imo for this type of product.
Update: tried again and in hotter weather & it's not as long lasting or as musky as it was before-must be a chemistry issue as it should smell stronger in hotter weather. It was just okay. Had to knock off a lippie.

This fragrance reminds me of a musk that I wore in high school but better. Since it is an oil, I just apply it to pulse points after my bath and it lasts all day. I can even smell it in my clothing long after I have worn them and it smells delicious.

My son compliments me on this fragrance, so if he appreciates the scent, I know it must be a winner!

on 5/7/2009 12:12:00 PM

Great scent for everyday! Light,feminine scent that makes me feel clean. Not overwhelming! Prefer the rollerball to the spray. Seems to last longer than the spray and have received many compliments on this scent even though I can't smell it on myself after a few hrs.

on 4/9/2009 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am a big fan of the whole Amazing Grace line and I love this as well. The oil is a nice consistency and absorbs quickly. The lasting power of this is great, and even better if you layer it with the EDT or the lotion. Also, the convenience factor of being able to throw this in your purse makes this product an all around winner. I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

LOVE THE SCENT AND THE FACT THAT THIS IS AN OIL, SO IT MELTS INTO YOUR SKIN AND MOISTURIZES WHILE SMELLING ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! PRICEY, BUT WORTH IT!

on 2/25/2009 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love Amazing grace. I think the sayings on the packaging are silly, and that all the way it is marketed is a bit odd, but what a lovely smell! It doesn't have the sharpness of pure grace (which I also love.) It's a clean, light, soapy floral. Beautiful for spring. It lasts ages on me in both the oil and the spray. I am sure to apply a body lotion 10 minutes before the perfume and I find it will last me all day (in fact, it is easy to overapply.) Has lovely sillage -this is not a skin scent on me. I do not like how oily the roll on is, but it is convenient. I prefer the spray, but I do find they smell the same, unlike Falling in Love.

Popular Fragrances