October 31, 2014 | 902 users online

Loose Powders - Coty - fragrance free in Translucent

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by pauley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love,Love,Love this is the BEST just beautiful I have used so many powers and this is the one I can see why it has been around so long.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2010 1:59:00 AM More reviews by sparrowoftheroses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow I can't believe this is discontinued. It works so well. Cuts the shine of moisturizers and sets foundations. Works great for a PPP with pink undertones, and the blue-green package is adorable. They should make all makeup containers so pretty. I really like how it makes the large pores on my nose almost disappear without looking heavy like mineral makeup.

It says scent free but really it seems scented, just not as obnoxious as the original version, which as far as I know they are still selling. The scent is apparent during application, but I do not smell it throughout the day like I do for the scented version. Really it's too bad they discontinued this. I don't know what I'm going to do when mine runs out, and it will because I use it every day :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2008 11:28:00 AM More reviews by VanillaT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love the packaging, I love the product. What more is there to say?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2007 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Beautyproductjunkie

I can't believe I have been running around in makeup all these years and never tried the Airspun powders! This is not completely fragrance free, BTW... it is more like a lite version of the regular scented powder. It comes in the same cardboard retro circle box, but the background color is turquoise instead of orange. You gotta poke holes in the plastic film to make a mock sifter. It comes puff-less, and brush-less so you can use what you like. Another reviewer contacted Coty and the FF version is discontinued, so get it while you can, I found it at Walgreens. The coverage is great, no breakouts, and you get a ton of product for the price, $6.99 for 2.5 oz. (L'oreal Translucide loose powder is only 0.5 oz for a little bit more $$). Love the vintage-y container..will definitely buy more if I find it again!