Demeter Freesia Pick Me Up Spray

4.6

on 8/16/2005 6:55:00 PM

Freesia is one of my favorite notes, and Demeter's single note Freesia is absolutely beautiful. It's probably my favorite floral Demeter. It smells very much like the real thing, very delicate and feminine.

on 8/16/2005 12:42:00 PM

A pretty, fresh freesia fragrance that's very true to the real thing. It's actually one of the prettiest freesia fragrances I've found. I own a bottle of this and occasionally use it to spray linens. Terrible lasting power, as with all Demeters.

on 1/26/2005 2:03:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

A light, pretty floral that is really gorgeous when combined with Rain PMU. (Noticing that the last review for this was in 2001...is it discontinued? I got it as a free sample when I ordered some other Demeters off Ebay...)

on 10/27/2001 2:01:00 AM

This is a really nice, floral. Very true to it's name. It's a pretty strong fragrance, though...I like it a lot. I'd definately repurchase.

on 7/22/2001 6:28:00 PM

This reminds me of a warm breezy sunny day in the garden of my old home. It's a clean and delicate floral. It's not at all muddy, thick or heavy like some floral scents. I was quite pleased with this one. The lasting power is limited unfortuately... this one might go fast since you have to respray yourself about every 2 hours. Definately worth a sniff or two!

on 6/18/2001 2:10:00 PM

I bought this as a present for my mother and she loved it. It smells so nic. True to it's name. It is floraly but clean and crisp at the same time. Very nice.

on 6/4/2001 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Very true to scent - floral, without being overwhelmingly sweet or heavy, smilar to Victoria's Secret Freesia scent (discontinued) but cleaner.

Popular Fragrances