October 21, 2014 | 937 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - White Tea and Ginger Body Splash

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by spacecowgirlredux

This is such a lovely, *feminine* balance of clean tea and a nice, tingly punch in the nose spicy ginger. Maybe I'm weird, but for me the overall scent impression evokes a humid, grassy clearing in the forest at midsummer, watching the fireflies. Unfortunately, I just can't wear it as a personal fragrance; it also has a citrus note that tends to turn into a body odor smell on me (or it somehow really amplifies my BO despite religious daily showering, shaving, deodorant, and body powder). Thus, it's been relegated to room and linen spray status, which it's great for - it's a very sophisticated, but not overpowering, scent that's perfect all year 'round, but again, especially in summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2012 7:40:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

This is my new favorite scent. I also have the body cream and like to layer it with the body spray. It's fresh, light and clean and a little citrusy. It does need to be reapplied during the day, so I put some in a purse atomizer to carry with me. I wish they would make a perfume of this scent for lasting power. Looks like this is on its way out because it's only sold on the website which is where all good B&BW fragrances go to die. I will definitely stock up on the body spray the next time I order online.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2010 10:50:00 AM More reviews by iheartclothes

So fresh and clean. I really like this scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 3:18:00 AM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

After several years of wearing it fairly often, I finally figured out what I love about this scent: it smells the way Origins Ginger Essence smells on other people but not me because my body chemistry is freaky. Fresh and citrusy with an enjoyable, but substantial, punch in the nose of ginger. It also has a clean hint of tea and a little earthiness that Ginger Essence doesn't have, which may be why it works for me while Ginger Essence makes me smell like Italian food. The body splash lasts several hours on me, which is quite impressive. I like it just as much as a sheet spray. US$10.50 @ bathandbodyworks.com.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2008 9:46:00 AM More reviews by jaluna

This is my favorite scent from BBW, it smells fresh and light great for everyday use. I can really smell the tea and ginger combo and the rose scent when it dies down. Gripe is, it doesn't last the whole day but I don't mind reapplying, I place some on my handy small atomizer so I can carry it anywhere. I recommend it to everyone to try. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2008 7:37:00 PM More reviews by hollyjackson

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. my favorite scent from BBW. very nice and fresh. they discontinued it tho ): ): ): ):

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2007 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Lydia07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this product on sale and really liked the scent and got compliments on it. Then about a month later something happened. The scent definately went bad. It just started to smell like alcohol. Not sure why, I dont think I left it in heat or sun or anything. My guess is it was an old bottle and that is why it was on sale. I am kind of nervous now to buy more from this brand since almost a whole bottle of this stuff was wasted.