August 1, 2014 | 1967 users online

Moisturizers - H2O - Marine Daily Hydrator Oil Free

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by XOXOlga

I like this moisturizer ok. I bought it at Marshall's, and I think it's great at this price. I liked that it was oil-free, which is great for my sensitive acne-prone skin. However, I can't seem to figure out if it's breaking me out or not. Some days I think it is, sometimes, I think it's just my skin acting up. My skin has been acting up a lot lately. Overall, I prefer to use it in the winter because it actually feels too heavy for summer. Even though it's a light fluid, there's something about it that makes it feel like it doesn't get absorbed by the skin, but kind of sits on top and is plasticky. It's pretty moisturizing and I feel like it provides a barrier against the elements. I would wear it at night because it doesn't have any SPF. It usually seems to get relegated to a neck moisturizer for fear of breakouts. I don't think I would buy it again, unless I was all out of moisturizer and desperate to have something on hand.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2011 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Mrs15Heb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was excited to try this moisturizer after watching Samantha Schuerman show hers on youtube in her daily routine. Since she has acne prone skin, I figured this wouldn't be too harsh on my sensitive skin which is only prone to a couple blemishes once a month.. I also have dry skin. This moisturizer is one of those that stung where I was dry. I couldn't use it again and actually had to rinse it off after the first use. I was disappointed because I have tried some of their other skincare products and was impressed. I love the eye makeup remover and actually use it to remove foundation, I don't use it on my eyes b/c they are too sensitive. I don't hold that against the eye makeup remover b/c it's just my eyes, most eye makeup remover products burn my eyes anyway. I love H20 as a brand but maybe this moisturizer just isn't good for very sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 6:27:00 PM More reviews by xoCarmina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Got two bottles of this at tj-maxx. I decided to pick it up bc it said it was oil-free, and they were insanely cheap at 4.99. I have very oily and acne prone skin. It has not broken me out once, and leaves my skin matte all day long. Used it last night, and when I woke up I noticed my skin wasn't an oily mess like usual. Def worth a shot at this price. Going back to see if I can snag another bottle. It beats my old $40 moisturizer in a heart beat. And I'd rather spend the extra $$ on makeup any way ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2008 10:31:00 PM More reviews by LoxyBrown

***This review is on purchase alone, not use.***

I saw this product in Marshalls, and--after my AHAVA Matifying Moisturizer debacle--figured I'd give it a try. However, the smell is so strong I need to return it without even giving it a go. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2008 4:37:00 PM More reviews by makoto4me

only $5 in marshall...worth this price..pefect for morning use before applying sunscreen product..good for oily skin too!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2008 7:57:00 PM More reviews by gracious5

I use this as a moisturizer in the summer time. I have dry, sensitive acne prone skin so this works well for me. Not too heavy and without all the chemicals. In my case, I wish it moisturized a bit more but no complaints and no breakouts. (During the winter I use Cetaphil cream.) I love the fact that it's got seaweed extracts in it. Any mineral from the sea is a plus for me. Originally I bought the sampler at Nordstroms and found this at Marshalls for $5 bucks. Bought 2 just in case. Would definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2007 2:42:00 PM More reviews by shogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I too bought this at Marshalls. I bought it especially for winter use. I think it is perfect if you have oily skin that needs just a little something during the dry winter months. I use this only at night (twice a day would be too much for me) or after I've done a chemical peel. So far I haven't noticed any extra breakouts, but don't use it everyday, only as needed. I use the H2O mattifying hydrator the rest of the time. Not sure if I'll ever be able to find this product again (especially for $5.00) but the tube has lasted me a long time, a little goes a long way. It seems to absorb nicely without that super greasy feeling.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2007 3:44:00 PM More reviews by lovesittxx

I most likely would have never bought this if I wasn't completely out of a moisturizer and at Marshalls, but I did. It was only $5, which was a great deal. It comes in a tube which I prefer over a jar. The lotion itself is a very light fluid. It is not at all a cream, but more like a serum in texture. I have trouble finding a moisturizer that will not break me out, but I have been using this for a few months and has not broke me out once. I would prefer something a bit heavier in the winter, because this does not seem to moisurize extremely well, but I think it would be perfect in the summer under makeup since it is so light. I would buy this again, but most likely only for summer.