November 28, 2014 | 1859 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Dior Addict Ultra-Shine Sheer Lipcolor in 242- Shiniest Apricot

rated 2.0(1 review)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2007 2:33:00 PM More reviews by eammi

Christian Dior Addict Ultra Shine Sheer Lipcolor looks like a lipstick, feels like a lipbalm and gives a soft shine to the lips. The lipstick smells like, well, lipsticks use too :) (kinda rosey perhaps? The scent is mild and isnīt offensive at all).

"Shiniest Apricot" is a sheer shimmery warm apricot rose in the tube, on my unpigment lips itīs a sheer light baby pink on the cooler side (the pink looks a bit frosted) with shimmer. I think that the color doesnīt work all that well with my fair yellowtoned skin. I wish it was warmer (which it looks like in the packaging). Allthough, I think this would look great on a person with fair complexion, because the color is very pretty but just not on me.
My favourit color of the Dior Addict Ultra-Shine lipsticks is "Shiniest Papaya" (sheer peachy-rose). For reference, Iīm an asian with fair skintone (yellow undertone). continued >>