October 24, 2014 | 1596 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - 894 fantastic fuchsia

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2007 10:48:00 PM More reviews by fluffybomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What a gorgeous color! I got several compliments when I wore this. I don't think I would have been able to pull this off when my hair was blond, but I recently dyed it dark, so the gloss didn't look clownish at all. (There's a photo of me wearing it in my profile for reference.)

I had to take off one lippie because of how easily it gets on your teeth. I had to be really careful when reapplying it. The old use-your-finger-to-get-the-extra-gloss trick works, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2007 11:04:00 AM More reviews by BebeLush

Love it! Great pinkish purple color that stays put, with no sticky mess. Not a big fan of high end glosses, but this, along with NARS, are both outstanding.

NOTE: Heard from the saleslady this color is being discontinued. Boooooooo! MAC's Lip Gelee's She-Boom is a decent substitute, but that's limited too. Ugh.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2007 1:14:00 PM More reviews by annalobodziec

As I saw the colour I thought is great ,but not for me,rather for Gwen Stefani:)I love dior addict plastic gloss,but this colour is a bit to intensiv.Pink mixed with purple,maybe good for crazy nights out.