October 2, 2014 | 1457 users online

Lip Liners - NARS - Morocco

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by beautyaddict1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love love LOVE this lipliner I purchased this when I went to sephora to pick up my 2nd Dolce Vita L/S....I was looking for a L/L & didn't want to look @ mac(which I do love) so I tried all of Nars L/L Morocco WON....it complements my natural L/L BEAUTIFULLY gives it definition my only other L/L is EL spice which is also very nice but Morocco is BEtter....goes with more of my L/S....anywho I will continue to repurchase ova & ova & ova again!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2008 10:01:00 PM More reviews by BeautyDiva2006

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this lipliner! Perfect tan with a hint of pink to line my lips to give it definition before I apply frosty or light colored lipsticks that might be too light for my skin color MAC NC 30. Compared to MAC lip liners, these apply precisely and evenly and staying power is awesome! Think it might be my holy grail lip liner- this and MAC dervish is all a need!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2007 11:11:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Morocco could go on a little smoother, but I do like the color because it pairs well with my favorite l/s, MAC Viva Glam V. It's a little darker than my natural lips and that's why I like it. Most of the lipliners I buy are so nude that they match the color of my lips and I want something that's a little darker. Morocco is a creamy pinkish/brown, not overly dramatic and would probably work well with all skintones.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2007 10:45:00 AM More reviews by sunshine6

This lip liner is beautiful! It's a very light brownish color that pairs well with most lipsticks. It goes on very smoothly, I highly recommend. Looks great with pure demure lipstick by vincent longo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2004 8:51:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

This is a very natural lipliner. This is almost identical to MAC's famous Spice lipliner. It's the YLBB shade. The texture is great too. However, my favorite is Benefit's in Posh, which is identical in color, but the texture is so silky and the pencil is so long!