Wet 'n' Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

C8-9 Isoparaffin, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Polysilicone-6, Isododecane, Trihydroxystearin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheral [+/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI, Chromium Hydroxide Green/CI 77266, Iron Oxides/CI 77491,CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007] 1111

I use to use this just on the inner and outer corners of my winged liner because those are the places that smear on me. I never used it alone because of the applicator (super stiff). I definitely could use it alone but I don't really have time to perfect it (although it was possible). This was my holy grail!!!

I recently repurchased another one (it's like my 6th one) and it smears like crazy!!!!! I doubled checked the packaging to make sure it wasn't the original formula, but it was the h2o one :( I don't know if they reformulated it or if I just got a bad one. It really was the most waterproof liner I have ever used so it is kind of disappointing.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have repurchased this over and over for years. I'm honestly shocked at the number of negative reviews. I think this product works great! The applicator is sturdy where you are able to get a clean looking cat eye. The color is great and lasts all day on me without having to touch up. I think this product is amazing especially considering the price.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

While other reviews list its staining power as a con, the staying power for such an inexpensive product is why I love it so much! My problem with most liquid liners is that after taking so much time to precisely apply them, the slightest tear or oiliness makes them smudge. Not this product, although I haven't attempted this yet, I believe I could swim and this liner would stay on. Yes the applicator is not flexible; I use a regular eyeliner brush instead. I also never use sponge applicators that come with inexpensive eyeshadows, to me it's the same thing! If you want an eyeliner that will not budge and will not cost more than $5, you will like this product. FYI, it comes off fine with eye make up remover. If you use regular facial cleanser, it will leave a stain.

When I first got this liquid eyeliner.. I was really excited to try it out.. Since it said it was waterproof I didn't think twice and just grabbed it .. So when I opened it I noticed that The little brush thing it's really hard Like Yoooo' like y'all tryna Cut My eyelid Or something ..😅.. Well I tried doing a wing and I felt like All the product went thru My eyelid Like My eyelashes Were full of the liquid and They were crusty I hadn't even applied mascara and all my eyelashes were hard and crusty.. Like Yoo' but I mean it was easier to do a wing .. But Damn the brush thing was hard .. And When I tried removing this product let me tell you It wouldn't come off Instill have Some on right now 😂 I guess I'll have it on for another week .. But it's hard to remove other than that It's a really great product of you want to get a crusty Eyelashes and sore Eyelid Plus great one week long lasting Eyeliner :)

Nope, nope, nope.

The application of this is so horrible that after one use I'm never touching this product again. It goes on super liquify/runny, meaning that it's just impossible for me to draw a fine line out of it. So much product runs out so that it's like, BOOM! Instant super-thick, messy line of black on my eyelids. I have hooded eyes, and therefore not much eyelid space to work with in the first place, so I really need a product that will let me draw a fine line. This is not it!

This is a 1/5 for me, but I'm giving it a 2/5 because it is super black and definitely stays on your lids. If someone were to have oily lids and desire a less precise application of their liner, then this might work for them.

I am begging you guys to the lord jesus not to buy this for the following reasons:
Hard to apply.
Super hard to apply.
Makes your eye feel like you've painted on it.
Smells weird.
Will. Not. Come. Off.
I'm not kidding. I rubbed my eye RAW trying to get this horrible product out of my life. It's still not off of my eye. I gave up after it hurt too much. I didn't even throw it away. My family was having a bonfire in the backyard at the time so I threw it in there, where it belongs. In the pits of hell. Please don't buy this, everytime someone gets and uses this product, a puppy will die.
Well gtg I'm slowly losing vision in my eye since it's all messed up now bye

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

As a few have said before, this is a great liner if you know how to use it. You have to wear a good primer underneath, I found if you don't it can transfer onto your upper lid--not cute. Also, I wouldn't even call the applicator a brush, its more of a stump. Either buy the original mega eyes and switch out the applicators, or buy an eyeliner brush to use it with. This stuff is soooooo waterproof, its the only thing that hasn't budged after a long night out. My makeup eraser struggles to remove it as well--and that thing gets everything!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this liquid eyeliner! It stays on and that is what I love! I do recommend that if it is your first time buying this, you should keep some Q-tips handy and very effective makeup remover with you. I recommend the eye makeup removed from Sephora. This product is very hard to get off, which is great if you are looking for that, but terrible if you are not prepared..

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Very hard to apply without making mistakes! Definitely h2o proof, to an irritating point.
You get what you pay for!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Amazing, especially since it's so cheap! it really is waterproof, which can also be a con because it is incredibly difficult to clean up any mistakes after applying.