September 2, 2014 | 1999 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I could only tolerate using this once and giving it a single second chance.

Pros: Not just waterproof, but MU remover proof. This could come in handy I suppose, theoretically.

Cons: formula is very watery and takes FOREVER to dry. I always give my mascara a minute to set/dry before putting my glasses back on but this took way longer to dry than that. To the point where it just wouldn't dry and I couldn't leave the house for another 10 minutes because of how long it took to scrub it off after wiping off the wet part. Application is so troublesome it's not worth it to me.

Brush is painful to use also; I recommend using it on it's side to press the product against your last line if you absolutely must try this. But I don't recommend wasting even the few dollars that it costs.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by happifayce

First off, when I took this out of the box, there was this sticky mess all over the bottle...yuck. Second, this takes about an hour to dry...not pretty because it transfers to my eyelids. I don't have an hour every morning to wait on this to dry. Overall, not a good purchase and won't buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by MoonandStars0108

Very difficult to take off using eye makeup remover. Its also sticky and it sticks to my eyelashes, not the best feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:35:00 AM More reviews by RainaVixen

I love this liquid liner, it's really sticky though but it does stay on soooo well !! It's like $4.00 where i buy it from, so you can't beat the price, thumbs up !

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by MarshmallowCookie

I didnt like this eyeliner at all. I got it in black-brown and I was impressed by the cheap price. I absolutely love wet n wilds eyeshadows but this was horrible. The felt tip was rock hard and it was extremely difficult to apply. If you make a mistake it takes forever to undo and you end up ruining your eye makeup. It is also very sticky and if it gets on your eyelashes, they stick together, which makes your eyelashes come out when you try to take it off. Worst eyeliner I have ever used so far.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by julayyy96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the worst eyeliner I have ever tried. The application is horrible since the formula is so runny, the brush is hard, and it takes forever to dry. I have curly natural lashes, so when I apply the product to my eyelids, it would get all over my lashes too. I will have to say that the only thing good about this product is that it is in fact waterproof, but it's not worth it with all the mess that comes with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by LaLa6699

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff!!
At $2, you couldnt ask for more!
I put this on my top lid and it lasts all day long, never a smudge or crack.
I love that it has this kind of metallic sheen to it to keep it looking fresh.
My trick to getting this to come off is to use Pond's cold cream. Works like a charm!
These two are my HG products!

I have not tried a cat eye yet because I am afriad it wont come off easily if I mess up and then I would have to redo all of my makeup but HEY practice makes pefect!!
Alos, I have not tried this on my waterline.Not sure if that is a good idea.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by mduss73

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The quality isn't that great. Almost impossible to take off!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by trinadesu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is honestly one of the best liquid eyeliners I've ever used. Believe it or not, it's the only one that's helped me master a cat eye. The formula is thick enough to where you have control of it, it goes on very black, and it truly is waterproof. The color remains opaque and uncracked on my oily lids until I remove it at night. And to those of you who have trouble with the applicator, maybe my method of applying this stuff will help! I start on the bottom lashline near the outer corner of my eye, following the natural curve and making a line going upwards until I think my wing is long enough. I then drag the eyeliner from the tip of that line I just made inwards to the inner corner of my eye, tapering as I go in. This forms the outline of the wing + the line. After that all I do is fill it in! Basically it's drawing your eyeliner on backwards, which is the only method I've found effective while using this product.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Amberrayeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use the Espresso color of this eyeliner and I've been using it for about 5 months now. I'm a bit new to liquid liners so it was difficult to get used to at first, but then once I got used to it, it went so down-hill! I loved it at first, because my brush stayed intact and I liked the color, but once I started upping the stakes (wings, etc) it completely turned on me! My brush turned to mush, which made it impossible to make a straight line. It was extremely frustrating, so I bought a second bottle, hoping I would get the great effects I got before, but I was dead wrong! The new brush I had was rock solid and was extremely painful to line my eye with. It was very sharp and I threw it away and used my other one. The brush is literally the worst part of this whole package, because i really do like the colors and how long it stays. It lasts me basically all day. The bad part of that, though, is if you make a mistake, it's very hard to get off. I need warm water, a tissue or q-tip, and a lot of soap to fix my mistakes, which adds a lot of extra time. Overall, I don't really advise anyone to buy this product if they're looking for a quick and easy go.