Wet 'n' Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

C8-9 Isoparaffin, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Polysilicone-6, Isododecane, Trihydroxystearin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheral [+/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI, Chromium Hydroxide Green/CI 77266, Iron Oxides/CI 77491,CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007] 1111

I love this eyeliner. I've used it for many years. It's easy to apply because the applicator brush isn't flimsy. The color payoff is amazing. Just like it says it's waterproof. It doesn't move when you try to take it off with water. It stays in place although you have to let it dry for a while before you try to curl your lashes or anything else. Other than that it is an amazing product and very cheep!

on 6/1/2015 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not too hard to apply and it stays on all day. The only problem I had with it was that when I started using it, it would dry out my eyes and make them water (It had no problem staying on through that, either!)

My eyes water through out the day and this eyeliner STAYS! you have to use waterproof makeup remover to get this off. It stays on the whole day, doesn't flake, super intense black I love this eyeliner more than any of my high end eyeliners. I have several of these and they are just one of my holy grail products. If you see this pick it up it is worth it!

on 3/30/2015 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i feel like i'm the only person who genuinely likes this eyeliner! i have extremely watery eyes that tear up randomly during the day and finding eyeliner that stays on through my constant eyeball leakage is really hard. i've tried a bunch of eyeliners from sephora that were way more expensive than this, and they had all claimed they were waterproof- absolute bullshit!
THIS eyeliner is truly waterproof. it's AMAZING. the applicator isn't the best, however, and you definitely need to wipe off the excess on it before you apply. but i don't mind that because it actually stays on! however, i've noticed sometimes it starts flaking, but usually it's pretty minor. only annoying part about this eyeliner, though, is with its extreme waterproofness comes extreme difficulty of removal - you need a frickin nuclear bomb to get this stuff off. make sure you have makeup remover on hand if you decide to try this out. water will NOT cut it, neither will normal soap.

on 3/21/2015 3:08:00 PM

This eyeliner doesn't move. At all. I put it on yesterday morning and it's still in place- even after showering and washing my face. I think this is awesome, only because my eyes water like crazy (allergies). I could get it off with makeup remover and a little scrubbing.

on 3/3/2015 1:28:00 AM

Amazing product! This. does. not. budge. I love how tiny the brush is - makes it easy to get a fine precise line. Great product for the price.

on 2/11/2015 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a very average eyeliner. For the price, it's great but in terms of eyeliner in general, it's not great. The formula is sheer and kind of uneven and needs a few layers to become opaque. Another downfall is the applicator. It's thick and makes it impossible to control your lines. Also, the packaging breaks very easily. The one place this excels is its lasting power. It lasts all day, which is pretty impressive. But, I wouldn't really recommend this. There are better drugstore liners out there.

on 1/27/2015 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I previously own this several years back when I was a freshman in high school, so I knew nothing about makeup and I never purchased it again. I was trying to find a new liquid eyeliner after hating the loreal stilleto one. Since this was dirt cheap I decided to try it out. All I can say is WOW...

It lasted through a 3 hour hike in warm weather + a dive into a waterfall. Usually even when I yawn my eyeliner goes everywhere. I rubbed my eyes and everything and it stayed perfect. No smudges, flaking, nothing. JUST MAKE SURE YOU SHAKE WELL!!!!!กก!!!! It makes a huge difference.

Now the applicator is very stubby and thick as well as firm. It took a little getting used to but I now can do a perfect winged eyeliner. It goes on a bit sheer and liquidy but it sets dark black and stays put. Even when I use soap it stays on o.O but it removes fine with makeup remover.

I'd definitely recommend trying it out since it's a little less than $3. Don't forget to SHAKE WELL.

on 1/6/2015 11:30:00 PM

Bar none, the worst liquid liner I have ever used...

I bought this product yesterday, operating under the assumption that it would be similar to the Megaliner (which I adore) only better. So I take home, start getting ready for work, and open up this package. First thing I notice is that the brush is very stiff, more like a felt-tipped pen than their usual brushes - it's weird, but workable, and I mange to get a great looking winged out eye.

Cut to about 20 minutes later: I'm dressed, stuffing my purse with my lunch and take one more glance at the mirror before stepping out and BAM. The weirdest "cut-crease" look I ever inadvertently tried out. The transfer onto my lid from the lashline was unreal, but I managed to clean it up and up and when I get to work, wouldn't you know it, even more transfer action. And it continued ALL. DAMN. DAY, It's like this stuff wouldn't dry, and I spent the a good chunk of my dedicated to wiping the raccoon rings from my eyes every 5 minutes.

I took the product back to the store and exchanged it for the usual Megaliner, and I would recommend anyone thinking of purchasing it to think twice - the price looks good, but the product blows.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Christmas Eve and my long term boyfriend breaks up with me. Insert pity party and eyeliner here. Im in tears all day. My foundation is gone, mascarra ran like he did and my eye depuffing cream has failed me. This stuff??? Dude, Ive gotten sharpie marker off of skin and carpet easier than this! I have no makeup left on, crying for nearly 8 hrs straight and this stuff has NOT MOVED. Not even a crack or fade. I have found using dots and then connecting them makes the best line. Also, it doesnt dry fast BUT I use a black powder shadow and a liner brush to set the wet and its there for life...unlike the jerk off boyfriend. The only way I get it off is with warm baby oil soaked cotton balls.