November 23, 2014 | 1929 users online

Lipstick - Bobbi Brown - Treatment Lip Shine SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by christina001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got the Bobbi Brown Treatment Lip Shine SPF 15 in the colour Rosy. I saw a sales assistant recommend this to a woman with about my complexion (light olive) and dark hair, who had said she cannot wear red. Since I have the same problem I watched the lady apply the lipstick on her client - the red looked awesome! On me and this woman Rosy is not pink at all. It is a brownish red. The most flattering red I have ever seen on myself, and the sales assistant said she had indeed sold this colour to many women who could not wear or were afraid of other red lipsticks. Totally work appropriate, too! Will repurchase and repurchase and repurchase (I had to repurchase as a matter of fact because I quickly lost my first one, sadly..)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2011 6:14:00 AM More reviews by Misha40

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love the color. But the price? Not so much. I bought it with the Rich Lip Color SPF 12 in Guava, which is a great color that matches its name. I have dry lips, so I often top the lipstick with this gloss. I like this lip shine and the fact that it has SPF in it, but I don't love it enough to spend another $22 to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by colfaxt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Adore this line of lippies. I havent tried them all but love naked pink (d/c), desert rose, rosy, moonlight rose, and pink glisten. They are now named lip treatment also. Pink raspberry was way too bright and not for me, best for darker pigmented ladies. They wear very natural and have a tendency to sink in after a while. Nothing major to report as a flaw! Love em~!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2011 12:11:00 PM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought the treatment lip shine in desert rose. It is a decent and wearable dusty rose. I like the moisturising effect and the fact that it is not greasy or heavy.The moisturusing effect lasts 10 minutes, though. Sleek packaging, quite expensive for 2g of product - 17.50! The SPF 15 makes it suitable for the weekend when hiking or playing golf. Decent all rounder, just too expensive (13/14 would be more reasonable for the price and the questionable quality). Nars velvet gloss lip pencil is chaper and ssssooooo much better than this lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by c2yoshi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Clear after returning the BB Lip Balm SPF 15. I like this much more because its scent isn't strong (the Lip Balm's fragrance was too overpowering for me), it's very moisturizing, feels good going on, and has SPF protection. The only two things I have to complain about it is I seem to be going through it pretty quickly (it's more of a lipstick but I'm using is like a lip balm) because it's a soft product and it's pricer than the lip balm. I would buy this product again, but most likely will be looking elsewhere due to the price. Still a good lip product!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2010 9:13:00 AM More reviews by jodelaney

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have just purchase the new Bobbi Brown Treatment Lip Shine spf15 in Papaya (no.3). On the website this is described as a pink-coral. The swatch looks pink-orange. What you get in pure Rose pink - no coral, no peach, no orange - just pink. It is going back.
Also, it weighs only 2g and costs 17.50 - there is a distinct lack of value for money although the packaging is the high quality that you expect from Bobbi Brown. I am going to hold out for the new Nars Love devotion lipstick!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2008 1:22:00 PM More reviews by irin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've bought Bobbi Brown lip tint in "BLUSH." This is a foolproof lipstick. I can match it whith every shade of my outfits because it's just the same color as my lips and looks so natural. It also matches my barely made up face. The packaging is a metal tube which is much more tolerant if I carry freely in my handbag. (I usually don't carry makeup bag.) The smell is great. (BB lip products always smell great.) However, it doesn't moisturize my lips enough. Sometimes I have to use with lip balm, that's why I took away one lippy. I asked the SA to match this blush lip tint with BB blush on. He recommend "Nectar" because "Blush" would be too dark for me.

Would I buy this product again?? YES, this is my second one.

FYI I'm Asian, NC25, dry and sensitive skin. My favourite BB lip gloss is pink beige.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2007 3:07:00 AM More reviews by karmiclimber

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in blush and its my perfect mlbb shade. I love it because it looks great with a very minimal, fresh-faced look and also looks perfect with smokey eyes. I think the little black tube is so cute and classy looking. The texture is very slick, so it doesn't last too long.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2006 2:07:00 PM More reviews by fasgrl

This is my HG! I have it in "Blush". I love that it has just a hint of color, and the perfect amount of shine. I have thin lips, and usually have to apply liner with everything other than chapstick! I can just swipe this on without a mirror and it looks great. If I want more color, it also looks great over any liner color. Its a great neutral! I have re-purchased this several times over the last few years.
I took one lippie off because it is expensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2005 11:14:00 PM More reviews by juleslaw

I hear ya... I bought the lip shine in SHELL and it was horribly drying! I used it once and threw it away! My lips were peeling the very next day. I love Bobbi Brown and have never disliked any of her products, but this is a first. Maybe other colors are different and Shell was a bad batch? I hope so...