October 23, 2014 | 2181 users online

Sunscreen - Vaseline - vaseline intensive care daily sun protection

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2008 11:07:00 PM More reviews by yellowkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

For general daily use this is great for body and face on me, hubby and the kids. I've been using this since last year and no problems yet. Absorption is great. No stinging or breakouts. Moisturizing and doesn't flake off after many hours. Just only SPF 15 so it isn't great in that regard but for daily general use I like it and keep it near the front door for quick swipes on me and the kids faces and body. We use coppertone with higher SPF if we know we will be spending long hours in the high UV hours between 10 to 3 or 4 pm times. Doesn't react against my foundation revlon colorstay either.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2007 8:42:00 PM More reviews by meaggallagher

I agree with the previous review almost completely. It has a very slight smell and it is absorbed into the skin very quickly. And its super cheap. My face tends to be oily so I avoid putting it on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2007 8:21:00 PM More reviews by lucyboo

this is a great sunblock. i now have one in my bag for work and out about, and one at home for the garden. this is only SPF 15, BUT, the formulation is so nice you won't mind reappling. it has the conistency of a nice body lotion, it smells fresh and faintly baby powdery -- not like your typical sunscreen. it absorbs rapidly so you don't remain feeling greasy, and so you can get dressed pretty quickly once you have put it on. this means for me it's excellent if you are going out to a daytime function where you need sun protection but don't want to feel/smell/look like you're going to the pool; or if like me you go walking at lunchtime and you come back to the office to change into your office clothes -- there is no worry you are going to put your good work clothes over greasy skin. i have even put it on my face without any problem, and have even patted it on over makeup without any problem!! and finally, i have not gotten burnt since using this. i really recommend this sunblock.