August 20, 2014 | 934 users online

Treatments (Face) - Laura Mercier - Illuminating Brightener

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by LibertyRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A sweet nothing. And a very, very expensive ($75) one at that. The texture does feel finer than a regular lotion and therefore absorbs quickly, but the effects are unnoticeable. I have used toners which are more hydrating. Far too light. Not for dry skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2007 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Victoria84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

For $72 it moisturizes but it does brighten at all. Never again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2007 7:40:00 PM More reviews by memorybuilder

I have been using the LM Flawless Skincare line for 8 months. My skin has never been better. I am 42 with combo/dry skin with a lot of allergies and sensitivities and have tried many products that have caused irritation, but I am now getting compliments on my skin since using the LM products.

I use the Illuminating Brightener in the morning after the Perfecting Water. I only need 1-2 pumps for my whole face. I follow it with creme. I will continue buying this as long as my skin keeps looking this good!

Here's the packaging information:

Laura Mercier Illuminating Brightener is a skincare treatment that targets the formulation of sun spots, while brightening overall skin clarity. The technologically advanced serum ensures a smooth, even skin tone and a totally flawless complexion.

Active ingredients allow deep penetration into the skin which in turn prevents the formation of Melanin. Address skin dullness, pigmentation and overall health with Illuminating Brightener.

Water, Sea Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Erythritol, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Trehalose, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Hexapeptide-2, Dextran, Acetylphytophingosine, Centella Asiatica Extract, Citrus Aurantium Tachibana Peel Extract, Oenothera Biennis Extract, Gentiana Lutea Extract, Olive Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorrum Seed Butter, Safflower Seed Oil, Oleic Acid, Cholesterol, Stearic Acid, Arginine, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, PVM/MA-Decadiene-Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Sulfite, Alcohol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben. continued >>

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No