Everyday Minerals Snooze Bar blush

4.7

Not tested on animals

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this as a part of the sample kit when EDM still let you pick the colors you wanted to try and I just received the full-size that I ordered today! I didn't think to try it on when I first got it since it looked boring and dark in the jar. It's been years now and this blush has become one of my favorites! It gives such warmth and a natural glow to my face. It's simply beautiful! Oh, and don't worry about the shimmers. I don't like obvious shimmers in my blush because I find them to be tacky. This looks shimmery in the jar but on the skin, it's more of like a slight sheen. Will repurchase if I ever run out of my full-size.

on 8/21/2012 5:03:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Maybe it's just not my thing, but I really disliked this product. It's way too shiny, glittery, whatever and on me (I'm quite fair), it settles into a very unappealing muddy colour.

on 7/21/2011 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

FYI I'm a EDM cult member and I love their stuff. I got this blush as part of a kit and have just begun to use it. I love it! It's a beautiful blend of peach & rose with a little bronze to it. The sparkles aren't overwhelming, they give a nice touch to the look. The shade is universal and would work in any season to give your skin a sunkissed glow. I will definitely purchase again.

on 2/7/2011 8:37:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is a great bronzer/blush product. It's natural enough to wear everyday, I use a skunk brush and feel so fresh and pretty wearing this product. I prefer this when I have a tan but it can warm up pale winter skin too! I would say this is a great vacation product just toss it in your bag and you have a gorgeous look.

on 10/11/2009 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this blush from the free sample kit (while it was still available...) because of the rave from MUA. I'm so glad I have listened to all you ladies :D This is definitely one of my fave blushes! It is a beautiful rosey beige color with some light brown undertone. Looks totally natural, and the shimmers it has add a pretty glow on my face as well. Each application only need a very tiny amount, so a 1g sample size will last me for a while i know, but i have already purchased the full size while placing my big order during the reissue party :D

on 7/2/2009 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This has to be one of my favorite blushes from edm. I would never have bought this seeing it on the website but I received it in a swap and it is beautiful!

on 6/28/2009 10:43:00 PM

I got this blush with my sample kit, and just got it in the mail today, and when I first saw it in the jar, it looked kind of dark for me, and when I opened it and swatch I thought, 'Holy cow way to shimmery!' but when I put it on, no shimmer at all, and it gave my face a nice warmth and sun kissed look! It's buildable and just a really nice earthy mauve-ish pink color! Really great blush for summer.
I really like this blush and have no regrets buying it (:
Will defnitely buy again!

on 6/13/2009 3:22:00 AM

This blush is BEAUTIFUL!!! A must for any EDM addict like myself! Its a very versatile colour and I like how its buildable and not too pigmented. Can be worn by most complexions and would be fantastic for colder months of the year giving a beautiful sunkissed glow!

on 5/28/2009 9:28:00 AM

I love this blush and I usually never wear blush. I am a Warm - Buttered Tan for foundation. I have medium olive Asian skin (I always look a bit tanned). It just melts into the skin and looks very natural - a blush with a bit of a bronzer which gives a sunkissed look. Very beautiful. The shimmer is very natural and almost undetectable.

on 5/9/2009 12:02:00 AM

I use this with my bronzer and apply it to the apples of my cheek, This blush gives me a pretty sunkissed look that is perfect for spring and summer. I do have to apply it with a lighthand though, since too much will make me look rather too reddish-brown. But with a proper brush and some practice it gives me a nice healthy glow.

Top Rated Everyday Minerals Products