Dream Products The Dream Products Facial Cleanser

4.1

on 9/9/2012 11:27:00 AM

I can't believe I never reviewed this. I've used it on and off for probably 10 years,I found out about Denise's products on this site. I really love the cleanser, since I've started using it again, I've noticed the flakies on my face have gone away. It's a thin cleanser, takes only a small amount to cleanse, has a slight foaming action and removes all my makeup. It feel slick on my face, so it's easy to spread around, that's why it takes to little to do the job.

on 7/6/2010 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is great. Gets all the makeup off and is extremely gentle. It is not quite moisturizing enough, although I'm sure that Denise could tweak it for me. As the others have said, customer service is second to none!

on 4/27/2006 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I've been using Dream products off/on for over 5 years. I first stumbled on this from another beauty board but didn't realize there was a product review section here. The Face Dream Cleanser is my favorite product out of the entire line. I love how mild it is. It doesn't strip my face yet removes makeup. I am a product whore but after trying super premium lines like Arconna, Kate Somerville, Shu Uemura, Helena Rubenstein ... I always slink back to Dream.

on 2/12/2006 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love her other products, but this one slightly irritated my skin. *Update* I contacted Denise and let her know that this was slightly irriating and drying, so she made a creamier formula for me, and I had her add a scent (creamsicle), and now it's better, but it's not really for me.

on 3/5/2004 1:44:00 PM

I love the cleanser for my combo skin. I order it in the creamsicle and just ordered a new one in raspberry and one in peppermint (to wake me up in the morning) and I have been extremely happy with them. It is a very gentle cleanser and I have very sensitive eyes and it does not sting at all and my skin looks fresh and my pores look smaller after cleansing. I highly recommend this and the price and service are a pleasure.

on 6/4/2003 10:01:00 PM

I love the Eye Dream and Face Lotion, but I found this to be *slightly* irritating when my rosacea is acting up. I had it made unscented so maybe it was the witch hazel. It's a nice cleanser when my rosacea isn't acting up.

on 5/6/2003 7:44:00 PM

As a cleanser, this is a decent product, but I prefer a cleanser with more sudsing action. I purchased this in Raspberry, and I am extremely disappointed in the scent...it really doesn't smell like raspberries at all. The scent reminds me of that institutional pink hand soap that is found in public restrooms. Ick.

on 4/29/2003 2:44:00 PM

I've only used this once(last night), but I loved it so much that I couldn't wait to review it :)

It lathered up nicely and felt very luxurious(I know that sounds corny, lol), and left my skin feeling very soft.

This may be my HG cleanser!

on 10/6/2002 11:29:00 PM

Love this cleanser ! Mild enough that it doesn't dry me out or give me that tight feeling after using it, yet it takes make-up and dirt off easily ! LOVE IT !

on 9/22/2002 2:00:00 PM

Pls read my swap notes as I've done a comparison btwn this and that of the PC cleanser.:)

Popular Face Skincare Products