Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Emulsion

3.1

on 11/25/2014 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This emulsion is counterproductive for oily skin. It puts your oil glands into overdrive and would be better suited for dry skin.

on 4/25/2014 11:55:00 PM

Quite disappointed. This product is expensive and does not live up to its expectations. I do not see much difference...if anything, I see better resulting in brighting with otherr products.

on 4/24/2014 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I am quit disappointed with this purchase, yes the bottle is nice and you get a lot of product, but it’s really expensive for what it delivers…A lot!!! I haven’t noticed anything particular about this moisturiser, it didn’t break me, it smells good and it moisturises well I find but it doesn’t deliver as it say’s it will and it’s not a “performing” product. I am disappointed but glad at the same time that I didn’t purchase any other of their products. I am not intrigued to try any other White Lucent product, I am certain you can find better prices and better results with other brands. I sooo should’ve ask for a simple before buying this, I really find it pricy for a simple cream.

on 10/27/2013 12:51:00 PM

After trying many, many moisturizers and creams to use overnight on my dry, lackluster skin, this was the one that made my skin look alive and did not break me out. Right before discovering this product, I would get tiny bumps, even cystic acne with many other night time treatments, even some that were oil-free. With this product, my skin achieved a healthy glow the very next day, as if I'd had an expensive facial. My bumpy skin texture was so smoothed out and glowing. I'm sticking with this one as my miracle overnight treatment.

on 6/8/2013 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

it smells good, the texture of emulsion feels like it glides on the skin so well...HOWEVER
I have dry skin and it does not moisturize my skin..
It leaves a sticky feeling on my skin especially on my hands after applying the lotion. FYI I live in Inland Empire California considered to be a low humidity area.
not recommend

on 4/20/2013 2:16:00 PM

It's kind of pricey, but it smell really nice, and I really wanted to love it. But after 5 days of use, it broke me out, and I have to stope it :(

on 2/28/2013 5:06:00 PM

It's 'ok' . . . which is not good enough for the price you pay! And the bottle looks like it'll be hard to get the last out of it. My skin isn't any better, not glowing or youthful or anything like that. That's what I wanted when I spent the money! I wouldn't buy it again. It hasn't made my skin any worse, that's about as positive as I can be. And you hardly need to use any so I will be using it up for ages and ages before I can try something new...

on 2/27/2013 1:57:00 AM

I really wanted to love this moisturizer but unfortunately it didn't do the trick. I only used it for 3 days so I can't say if it delivers on its promise to brighten, but what I can say is that it broke me out right away. I have combination skin with an oily t-zone and chin -- it definitely helped moisturize and felt fresh on my skin but because of the terrible breakout, I've had to stop.

on 8/21/2012 12:05:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I work in a pretty dry office, my skin gets quite tight from the air. Thus after letting myself be convinced by the sales consultant, I decided to splurge on this product, combined with Anessa sunblock.

Unfortunately, this product only made my skin feel even tighter! A quick chat with a colleague had her commenting that Shiseido products often come with an overpowering alcohol scent (hinting at its high alcohol content), and that alcohol essentially dries out your skin. Not sure how many months of youth I've lost because of my use of this product.

I guess this works if you use this on your oilier bits/ have oily skin. My oilier friends think Shiseido's a godsend.

Oriental/Fair/ NC15

on 7/12/2012 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

The best thing about this emulsion is how runny and easily absorbed by skin but that being said, it's not enough to moisturize your skin fully. More like something to use before you apply a NORMAL more hydrating moisturizer. I wouldn't buy this ever at its full price because there are other cheaper alternatives that give the same results. I have oily/combi skin and this never breaks me out even though my skin is pretty sensitive and acne-prone. In the morning, I use this then apply my moisturizing makeup base and sunscreen and my makeup looks good even after 5-6 hours. No dry patches etc. But at night, since I sleep in an a/c room, I have to apply serum and a night cream to make sure I don't wake yp with dehydrated skin the next morning. It's a nice product to have on your dressing table but not a must, especially considering the steep price.

Popular Moisturizers