Olay Quench Therapy Body Lotion

4.1

WATER, GLYCERIN, NIACINAMIDE, PETROLATUM, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) EXTRACT, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL, PANTHENOL, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM PCA, BETAINE, SORBITOL, GLYCINE, ALANINE, PROLINE, SERINE, THREONINE, ARGININE, LYSINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, POLYETHYLENE, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, ETHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, STEARIC ACID, PEG-100 STEARATE, PROPYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, C12-13 PARETH-3, LAURETH-7, FRAGRANCE.

on 7/27/2014 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Meh... This lotion is ok. I like the pump applicator but the scent is really pretty strong, which is unfortunate because I don't like it - too synthetic flowery and perfume-y. It's a fairly thin lotion which does seem to hydrate but my legs get dry if I don't use this EVERY day. This is a little pricey for a drugstore lotion. My quest for an HG body lotion continues...

on 3/1/2013 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my HG body lotion for the winter months. My skin dries out and becomes itchy and tight. This is the ONLY lotion that makes my skin feel soft and smooth and normal when it's really cold outside. I don't use this when it's warm because it's a bit too rich for the summer (I find) but for cold weather I don't know how I would live without it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my HG body lotion. I've had the one with the red writing and the blue (sorry, don't remember the specific names... and now they've changed the packaging) and I prefered the red, but both work great. They are shimmery, so if you don't like that, beware! However, I'm a teen and I love the shimmer. This body lotion is extremely hydrating and I apply it right out of the shower. The next morning my skin is smooth, soft and supple. Will continue to repurchased! Bonus is that you get a ton of lotion for the price ($10-12)

on 1/8/2011 12:10:00 PM

I quite like this body lotion as it doesn't feel heavy, leave my skin feeling greasy, absorbs quickly, has a pleasant soft scent and contains niacinamide, shea butter, and vitamins B3 & E. The only down fall is I need a heavier moisturizer and I don't think this provides enough hydration to my skin. I will definitely use up the bottle, but would try another lotion from the Quench line.

on 7/11/2010 3:00:00 AM

I like this lotion enough. I'm low maintenance when it comes to body lotions. My skin is pretty normal and not particularly dry. It smells really nice to me and does the job. Keeps my skin silky for hours and feels great. No complaints here.

on 7/10/2010 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I was using some generic store brand lotion that didn't leave my skin moisturized enough, so when I saw this at the store on sale for $3.50, I had to buy it. I've used this product before a couple years ago and liked it so I thought I would repurchase. Moisturizes much better than the one I was using previously. Lovely scent. It's not a heavy moisturizer so I wouldn't use it if you have really dry skin, but it's great for summer.

on 1/28/2010 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love this lotion BUT I can't take the strong powdery scent that lingers ...I gave it several chances (in the form of different versions of this lotion) & always end up with bottles of lotion I don't want to continue to use. BTW this lotion doesn't quench. It is light & soaks right in, but the moisturizing benefits don't last long AT ALL. Definitely not for 24 hrs like the commercials have us believe. I like the slight micro shimmer in it, as I love shimmer lotions, but sadly this one gets pushed by the wayside because the smell bugs me. Too powdery. I don't think I should be giving it any more chances.

on 11/27/2009 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I find this body lotion to be semi- moisturizing and terribly impressive. I tried this for the first time recently and was immediately stricken by the scent. I found it to be too overpowering and not nearly along the lines of scents I like to wear. The lotion itself is not heavy. It goes on lightly and I was expecting it to be heavier. I did see a noticeable difference in the softness of my skin immediately after application. This was the most pleasant aspect. However, within an hour or so, that "quenched" feeling completely dissipated and I was left with mildly hydrated skin. I felt faked out. I assumed based on how soft my skin was right after application, that it would stay like that for a decent amount of time. This was wrong, and for that as well as the overpowering smell, I give this 2 lippies.

on 11/26/2009 12:07:00 AM

I cannot believe I haven't reviewed this before. This is my HG in body lotion along with Spectro Excema care. My legs are normally dry... so much so that they are scaly. This moisturizer has lasted me over a year and works like magic to prevent my legs from being the itchy, scaly, unattractive mess they used to be! I use three pumps of it after a shower with a small amount of Spectro mixed in!

on 6/1/2009 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I have extremely dry hands and it's the only body lotion that takes care of it. The rest of my skin areas love it, too. Keep so many of these around my place. Like that it doesn't have glitter as the other Olay lotions. The smell is also a bit milder than the others...but still great. I just wish they offered it in a bigger size and/or lowered the price. Hope this doesn't get discontinued.