Jordana Rose Silk

4.9

bought this because the color was very similar to my favourite blush, which I'm running out of -Lancôme blush subtil in rose fresque. I'm so impressed with it, it is matte and applies so easily!! very cheap and a wonderful product. 🌸💕

on 4/14/2014 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this last week simply because I have an obsession with trying out every drugstore blush available. I believe K-mart is one of the only places you can find the Jordana blushes other than online. They are only $2.49 plus they were buy1get1 1/2 off (also picked up the coral beach shade). When I first saw this shade, I thought there was no way it would show up on my medium olive skin tone because it looks like a very light pink/mauve, but the fact that it is completely matte drew me in. I am so happy I decided to try it anyways because it is great. It is very pigmented and shows up well upon first application. It also lasted all day for me, when I wore it for 12 hours (paired it with Cover Girl Aquasmoothers compact foundation and my make up looked fresh all day). Very good quality especially for being so cheap.

on 3/22/2014 4:58:00 PM

Very beautiful blush color! Love it and will surely repurchase it. Rose silk and Rouge are my fav shades in jordana blush line!

DUPE ALERT: almost an exact dupe of Bare Minerals ready blush in the shade The One.

on 2/25/2014 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a lovely, natural blush. I'm very fair skinned and this blush gives me a nice, subtle glow. The pigmentation is great and I can build up more color if I wish. The price cannot be beat.

on 2/15/2014 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

For reference, NC40, medium w/light olive undertones. This was my first Jordana blush after seeing it pimped on youTube, and I love it! A muted, dusty pink/rose as others have mentioned, but it looks so natural on my skin. I apply using my Elf Blush brush, and it gives the most natural, rosey color on my cheeks. A great Fall blush, and, for the price, outstanding value!

on 2/10/2014 3:48:00 AM

A dreamy muted pink with a touch of lilac in it. Stays on all day with minimal fading, is decently pigmented and matte.

on 1/16/2014 10:23:00 AM

Dupe Alert: This color is very similar to Illamasqua's Naked Rose blush. It is a touch cooler looking in the pan but when on the cheeks I don't see much of a difference.

It's a nice, matte, cool/neutral rosey pink color. No shimmer, which I like, and applies/blends out great. Pigmented but not too pigmented and can be easily buildable. Great shade for the cheekbones/contour.

on 9/25/2013 11:02:00 PM

This was my first blush from Jordana and I loved it! It's very pigmented and a little goes a long way. It's one of those color that go good with most looks, for me at least . When I apply this blush I use a fluffy brush and apply to the apples of my cheeks and it looks so good. It doesn't look cakey or super powdery and it's really cheap.

on 4/30/2013 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

For reference NC 43, for those thinking this won`t show up on dark tan skin, you are wrong! This is a beautiful mauve/purple/pink it pulls warm on my skin and Ive read that it works great on cooler skins too so I guess it`s universal. If Mac Coygirl did not show up on you, this surely will. Love Jordana!