October 23, 2014 | 1911 users online

Moisturizers - Nivea - Oil Free Moisturizing Fluid

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by HoneyCosmetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is really good if you dont want an oily day cream or if you have oily skin. It glides on nicely, leaves your face moisturised all day and it soaks in really fast. The only bad things are that under foundation it makes my makeup feel quite greasy? Also the smell is really strong and unnecessary, it wouldve been nice if it smelt more natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 3:42:00 AM More reviews by wishinstonez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is/was the best moisturiser I have ever used. It took me years and countless moisturisers to finally find this.
I hate, absolutely detest, feeling like there's gunk on my face. I love my face to feel clean, fresh, and natural. This moisturiser was perfect.
It feels very light and moisturises just enough. It was a little too light during really cold winter days so I used a heavier one during the night but other than that it was perfect day and night.

I've used it for 3-4 years and now I can't find it in any store - probably discontinued. Which means I have to search around for another perfect moisturiser (I've tried 4 in the last month and nada).

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by thefaces

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this for a long plane trip as I needed a moisturiser that I could use during my flight. It's a good little moisturiser (mine comes with SPF) that's fresh and light. I haven't used it as a makeup base yet, but I use it after cleansing and toning (with TN Dickinson's Witch Hazel).

Unlike my usual go-to moisturiser (Pond's Dry Skin cream), it's not heavy, and you don't need much of it. It's definitely good for any skin type and value for money. Definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2011 11:59:00 PM More reviews by beautiful84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I have combination skin and i have accepted that my forehead and nose will always produce oil with/without moisturiser. However I found this product to be the one that makes my skin produce the least amount of oil. It definitely does not clog pores, it absorbs very easily and a great make up base. Unfortunately it doesn't have SPF, but anything that usually does leaves my face so greasy! So I'll keep using this one for now. It might be too light for winter though. Overall I will keep repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2010 1:34:00 PM More reviews by zodiastic

Bought this on a whim cos I was desperate for a moisturiser and so far so good! Doesnt break my acne prone skin..and absorbs really quickly into the skin and feels sooo light. Not sure about the "mattispheres" though..I dont feel particularly matte after using it but overall a great, cheap product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 6:49:00 AM More reviews by marysuejenkins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Goes on light, and absorbs into my skin right away. I use this after toning with Witch Hazel, and it keeps my skin perfect if I stick to it. I always use it under my make-up, it adds moisture without making my skin oily - and it helps smooth out my skin. It's especially great in summer, though I also use it in winter without any issues. It feels great on my skin, and smells pleasant. It is a fair price at around $10 - $15.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2010 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

i wouldnt recommend it for people with dry skin. for those who say theyre still oily and that it doesnt do anything for you, try a toner beforehand for a week and see how you go. a good toner i use that goes great with the product is t.n. dickinsons witch hazel. it doesnt dry out and reduces my oily forehead and chin. i wouldnt use a salicylic or alcoholic toner with this moisturiser cause it does jack crack for those areas that you are prone to flakiness.

i think if the moisturiser works well for you, then its a good make up base for liquid foundations. i use this alone with my boujoir one and it works really well. i use this under primer (i use natio or mac primer) and it works really well too. i also noticed that sometimes i can put two layers of this moisturiser on and it doesnt make me oily-er. its not shiny and i like how its cheap.

i like how it sinks in quick and has a fresh scent. im on my second bottle. i like it alot because it goes great with my other products. i wouldnt say that this is the reason my face is less oily, but i would say that it helps it look matte for longer than normal (i thank my less oily face to witch hazel toner)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by pinkbubblegum2001

Over the last 10 years I seem to have come back to this moisturiser time and time again - this is probably the 5th time I've repurchased this product. I have tried several high end brands but this moisturiser still trumps. Sinks into my skin almost instantly, has a pleasant, non-overpowering scent, and by midday my skin does not feel like an oil slick like it does with other products. Sits really nicely under makeup also. Wouldn't recommend for dry skin, especially during a harsh winter.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2010 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Samanthazahra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to agree with all these that actually find this product makes your face more oily. i find this is way too light that it doesn't moisturise at all so i feel like my skin becomes more oily to compensate. a good moisturiser should balance your dry and oily spots, leaving the skin smooth and supple. this does absolutely nothing and is basically not good enough to prep your skin for makeup. definitely going back to my olay.

I bought this because i was looking for a cheap, oil free moisturiser and noticed it contained witch hazel which is supposed to be great to keep pimples away. but in this case, i definitely got what i paid for; a dirt cheap product that doesn't moisturise.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by lisztomania

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the most agreeable moisturiser I have ever tried. It sinks into the skin completely and does not leave the feeling like you you a layer on top of your face (as I feel is the case for a lot of moisturisers). It's really inexpensive, like $10AUD and definitely a bargain. My only complaint is the packaging: I really dislike the screw top because its tedious and sometimes I forget to put the lid back on when I'm in a rush.

Apart from the packaging, a great moisturiser and definitely would buy again.