July 29, 2014 | 2023 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Define A Lash

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Susie0205

I love this so much! Can make my lashed super long buts still keep it a natural looking! I love using this every day, easy applying and nice effect! If I want more volume, I love the volume express one which is yellow tube also by maybelline, these two definitely my drugstore favourites! But, attention! The waterproof version of this one sucks! Bad bad bad! This one is excellent!! Do not try the waterproof one!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by radlegend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just as a lot of other reviewers on here - I love to hate this mascara. It's not the best, but definitely not the worst.
I would recommend this ONLY FOR LENGTH purposes. It does nothing in the volume department - but gives incredible length. I've found this product works WITH another mascara. So currently, i use this as a primer to get length, then round off with Colossal Cat Eyes for the most amazing lashes!!

Use this alone if you want a more natural / subtle eye
Use with a voluminous mascara to get a full / GLAM eye

I reckon i'll always have one of these with me - as it's my fav on the days i don't wear make up. Just some mascara for length and it makes all the difference!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by mmyao24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is okay, for the price.
Pros:
Lengthens (but only a little)
True to its color (I have very black)
Really nice packaging
Doesn't smell or clump

Cons:
Always flakes in one/two hours
Smudges under my eye (and NOT because I have oily lids, I DONT.)

So this isn't my favorite product, but I don't hate it either. For now, I just use it as a top coat to my other mascaras.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Semi-good mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by povertyd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a love-hate relationship with this mascara. I love love love it for the first week or two... Until it dries out. Then I hate it and have to throw it out. If they can get the formula to stay wet, I will never buy anything else. 3 stars but only cuz I really like it for the first couple weeks.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nope, did nothing for my lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by elenaw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara is really good !! but im looking for a better one :P

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 3:34:00 AM More reviews by mnk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

HG mascara. The definition that this gives lashes is absolutely unreal. Application is a breeze and never clumps - which is really surprising given my longer, thicker lashes that are always getting stuck together. My one complaint is that the color could be more of a severe black but I guess you can't win them all.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Melindakane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I thought this mascara would give me length and definition (since that's what packaging claims) and I was hoping it would look natural. Well, I was wrong. I have pretty average lashes, and this 1) clumped them a bit. 2) took two or three lashes at a time and stuck then together with mascara, which looked unnatural and weird. 3) made then darker, the only good thing for my light brown & blond lashes. However, if you wash the mascara off the brush, the brush gives great definition and can serve as a lash comb. But the formula? It really sucks for me. It gave some length and volume, but that wasnt worth it when I had stuck together clumpy lashes. So now, in back to my old mascaras, clump crusher and almay one coat lengthening.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara makes my long thick lashes extreme! It takes a little time to master the wand but once you get the hang of it it looks amazing ! It makes my eyes look really big and awake