July 25, 2014 | 1727 users online

Eye Shadow - Annabelle - 127

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by MissMadiMakeup

I really like this color for a nice dark crease color (I use it with Annabelle's Aura) but somehow it broke and shattered into a million pieces and its basically impossible to use now so I'll probably have to buy a new one:(. I really like this color though and the pigmentation is really great!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2009 5:10:00 AM More reviews by Ravishingx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this eyeshadow! It's the perfect soft to deep brown shade as it is extremely buildable. I am very picky when it comes to my eyeshadow and this baby has never let me down. It's a staple in my collection. I've done so many different looks with the color and use it for both day & night looks. In comparison to MAC the packaging is the same and they both contain 1.5g of eyeshadow. Mac eye shadows are great in terms of color pay off but this annabelle shade is better than ANY brown shadow I've purchased from MAC. If I could only own one brown eyeshadow it would definitely be this one. I hope they never ever ever EVER discontinue this product and if they did I'd probably buy everyone they had in stock because it's just that perfect =) Get yourself this shade your going to fall in love!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by sw128

127 is a deep, shimmery dark brown, very gorgeous and versatile. The texture of the shadow is so soft and easy to pick up with a brush compared to the other Annabelle single shadows I own, I immediately fell in love. The colour is really intense and beautiful. You should definitely try this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2007 3:15:00 PM More reviews by smae420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A gal like me can never have too many browns. This is a great one. Just the right amount of sparkle and a nice cool brown shade. I wear this often for work and nights out. Neutral eye or dramatic, this one never seems to fail. I will purchase this again, and many other shades in the Annabelle line. Seriously impressed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2007 4:10:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Awesome staple eyeshadow. The texture is smooth and the blending is wonderful. This is a deep dark cool brown shimmer with hints of coppery shimmer but overall is a cool tone. I passed by this a few times but finally picked it up on sale and it's gorgeous. Makes a great crease colour or smokey eye. I agree with the previous reviews, this is similar to the deepest colour in the Haute Chocolate trio only more sheer (but still well pigmented). The Haute Chocolate trio will be my next purchase. The depth of pigment in that trio is amazing also.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2007 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Danielle_U

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a brand new shade by Annabelle and it is another awesome colour. I can't remember the name of the color (copper bronze?) but it is a cool dark brown with a bit of copper shimmer in it. It is really pretty and blends effortlessly. It is sort of like the darkest brown colour in the haute chocolate trio but lighter. This is shade that I wear almost daily. I love it.