September 2, 2014 | 1044 users online

Mascara - Awake - Volumizing Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2003 3:14:00 AM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best voluminizing mascaras I have tried. I have to curl my lashes for about 5-10 minutes each, often even after heating the curler for a few seconds. Even after that, the majority of mascaras I've tried weigh them down and they lose their curl. Because voluminizing formulas tend to be heavier, I had had no luck whatsoever for a long time. The few I've tried were Bobbi Brown voluminizing and Aveda Mosscara, but this pumps up the lashes way more and keeps the curl all day. I love the rich black color and portable packaging. Great brush too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2002 5:47:00 PM More reviews by joannaB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The packaging is a bit cheesy on this mascara - gold painted plastic, but the formula inside is quite good. It's not as thick as most other thickening mascaras, and doesn't clump. The brush is a bit short, though. I've added this to my list of "come back to" mascaras.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2002 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Jaimee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this mascara on and off for a year and I always go back to it. For me, it lengthens and volumizes my long thin lashes. Still on the look out for the HR mascara (b/c I can't accept that I have found it), but so far this is pretty close.