Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash

4.5

Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Lauroampho PG Acetate Phosphate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat protein, Fragrance, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, PEG 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG 6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Quaternium 15, May Contain:, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid

on 5/11/2015 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've repurchased this countless times.
My skin is very sensitive and I've found scented lotions and scented soaps make them itchy and dry and irritated.
This lathers up well, loofah or no loofah.
I feel like it truly gets me clean.
I really like how it's actually fragrance free. A lot of stuff says "non-irritating" or "fragrance free" or "sensitive skin" and it smells like baby powder, which I hate.
This truly has no scent and this definitely works well.

I think this is the only aveeno product I own

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not big on aveeno, (even though I'm totally team jen), but I picked this up after reading all the raves on SCB. it's everything they promised--doesn't strip the skin of moisture (fantastic in the winter, especially,) doesn't break me out, and best of all--unscented. (If I want a scent, I will use a perfume or lotion, ya know?)

My friend claimed to hate this at first due to the lack of scent, then "accidentally" took my bottle. Now she only buys aveeno, but I suggested she try the moisturizing one for the scent...it was love at first wash.

on 9/15/2014 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Love this! My skin was getting really dry from all the hormonal meds I was on due to IVF. This really keeps my skin calm and no scaly itchy patches! Also doesn't break me out either. The bottle fell and the cap broke off, but I keep it out of the waters stream so not a big deal.

on 9/11/2014 11:13:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This is has the same base ingredients as the Aveeno Daily Moisturising & Stress Relief Body Wash's (which are both fantastic!!) however it contains coriander, cardomom & myrhh extracts which are apparently irritants for any skin type (according to Paula's Choice, which gave this a POOR product rating, whilst it gave the other two washes BEST ratings) interesting given that this is their body wash aimed at sensitive skins.... even so it doesn't irritate *my* skin and is still better than most body washes out. Honestly though try their others body washes, they're so good.

on 6/12/2014 11:42:00 PM

I really like this body wash. I have sensitive skin and most body washes make me blotchy and clog follicles. This body wash is fragrance free and never causes any adverse side effects. I've been using it for over a year and won't use anything else. It has a traditional soapy smell and lathers well.

on 6/3/2014 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

My skin is sensitive and very dry in the winter and this was nice and moisturizing when my skin was angry about the weather. It is not 100% fragrance free, but it did not irritate my skin. I was surprised that this did not get a high review on Paula's Choice, but I have had no problem with the product and I have been using it for about 6 - 7 months.

I may end up trying the regular Aveeno body wash since that got a good review on Paula's Choice, but I worry about the fragrance in that. (My skin is very sensitive to fragrances).

Anyways, if you have dry, itchy skin and every other soap and body wash makes your skin feel tight, try this. It may give you some relief.

on 6/3/2014 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have had problem skin and was diagnosed with a skin disorder that clogs my hair follicles with oil. It started first on my upper arms and then my legs, but now my face breaks out all of the time. I am allergic to mineral oil and any form of lanolin. I was so excited when I saw the review for this product until I read the ingredient list; sodium lauryl sulfate & propylene glycol both of which are a no-no for my skin. So now I'm back to the drawing board trying to find something that really is natural or organic with no harsh additives. Why do so many companies have to add all of the sulfates & parabens to their products when they know they are harmful to our skin?

This is great stuff, I use it mostly on my legs that get so dry after shaving and it leaves them nice and soft. It also doesn't really have a smell to it, which I love because I dislike overly scented body washes/soaps. It's kind of pricey but it works. Worth it if you have dry, sensitive skin.

on 2/3/2014 11:15:00 PM

My holy grail body wash!

I have sensitive dry skin which suffers from the occasional allergy break out. Because of this fact, I cannot use any body washes with fragrances. THIS body wash, however, is a life saver. It is super gentle, moisturizing and very cleansing. Also....worth every penny as it costs more than many of the washes I used to use.

on 1/23/2014 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Love this body wash. I have very sensitive, dry skin, especially in the winter. Really like that it's fragrance free, and gentle.