July 31, 2014 | 1634 users online

Concealers - Youngblood - Ultimate concealer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by ninaeaster

This concealer is not bad. I just have an issue with the price. It covers my acne scars decently. It has lasted more than a year, so I don't think I wasted my money.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by FeralCreature

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this concealer in Fair and it is a great match for my pale, neutral-to-cool-toned skin. It covers under-eye circles, redness, and blemishes really well and stays put through all, or at least most, of the day. It also feels moisturizing and doesn't start settling into fine lines or looking flaky during the day as many concealers do on me.

The only reason I won't re-purchase is that I discovered I can only use this around my eyes. Something in here, most likely the silicones, breaks me out everywhere else. It nice that it will cover a blemish, but I can't have it prolonging the life of said blemish and/or causing new ones.

I will use up what I have as an under-eye concealer but will not be buying this again. If you're NOT sensitive to any of the ingredients though this is definitely a worthwhile purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by JaneWhit99

I have a lot of guy friends that use this product which is kind of funny. I really actually like it. It blends in with my skin perfectly. It's a small company that is not in stores yet but the products are good quality and affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by eifffrank

This is the first concealer I have used that actually sticks to my skin. With other concealers I have found that I needed to really cake them on and the light spot would be obvious, if I didn't cake on the concealer, then it would rub off when I applied foundation on top of it. With this concealer I can use it under and over my foundation and it stays in place. The packaging is also great.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by hapabunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I had a training session with the Youngblood brand manager in my area, she told me that the concealers have misleading names because you generally want a lighter color to counteract whatever it is you're covering... the YB concealers are yellowish-based and warmer in tone to counteract cool, blueish or purple colors under the eyes based on the Law of Color (yes, I did go to school for all of this). So they'll end up equalizing each other out.

I use Tan in this concealer even though I'm a Soft Beige in the YB foundation. It's definitely not dark like the name sounds, but it's just the right shade to keep me from looking like a ghost. As for the product, it's super creamy, but thin, so it's buildable. I generally don't need too much product anyway, and I apply it with a brush to blend it well under my eyes and around my nose (I have broken capillaries).

Overall a great product. Don't care for the tiny mirror though, seems pointless unless you touch up concealer on the go, which I'm not sure most people do.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 5:25:00 AM More reviews by sillysue

i LOVE how this concealer is thin but provides great coverage. i am a makeup artist and obviously lOVE yb products. make sure to warm this product up on the back of your hand with a brush before you apply it... it really looks that much better. great for people that have the dark circles (if you feel like your under eye are turns grey after applying concealer, try using the eye impact cream from youngblood before you apply the concealer).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2012 8:32:00 AM More reviews by rajah123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

About me.. I have combination acne prone skin.
I find All youngblood products excellent. I have been definitely seen improvement in my skin since using Youngblood Mineral Makeup, I have used all the top brands such as Estee Lauder, Lancome, Clarins, Clinique... in the past and whilst I did like the finish I prefer this. For 2 reasons, it doesn't clog your pores so your skin improves and you will definitely see improvement! This provides reasonable cover, it doesn't cover as well as the other concealers I have tried in the past but its better for your skin and does help cover any blemishes when you use with the youngblood foundation, so I am not complaining.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2011 3:41:00 PM More reviews by meumar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a decent concealer if you can find a shade that fits your skintone -- I use it in the Tan colour which is great, but the colour range overall for youngblood is bad.

It works well to hide my undereye circles and dark capillaries, but it does have a tendency to crease if you use too much -- I wouldn't recommend it as an undereye concealer if you have crows feet or wrinkles under your eyes.

I use my mac 224 brush to buff a tiny amount into my skin and it works reasonably well that way, but the only reason why I might buy it again is because I like the natural ingredients. The packaging is also very cute.

Apart from the natural ingredients, it really does not compare to better concealers like my old favourites, Dior Hydrating Concealer (sadly discontinued/reformulated), and Cleu de Peau.

My next purchase will be to try the RMS un-coverup.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2010 4:58:00 AM More reviews by shesaidhaha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Very dainty packaging. + tiny mirror.
The coverage it gives is quite impressive compared to the other ones I've tried before. But if you don't put primer before applying this, expect some "smudgy look" after some hours.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2009 12:43:00 AM More reviews by wan_pipi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

nice packaging, thin and portable...
but the texture of concealer is too light and thin too, if you have really dark circles like mine then its definately not for you...
color matches me well just not great coverage:/

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No