September 20, 2014 | 1670 users online

Deodorants - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Lavender and Organic Tea Tree Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2007 10:06:00 AM More reviews by piscesenchantress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have to say, I have tried other natural deodorants and this one takes the cake! It goes on smooth and dries without staying wet or slimy like some other natural deodorants I have used. It lasted all day, kept me dry, and kept me smelling clean!!! Unforturnatly, I have not had the greatest luck with keeping odor at bay with other natural brands, but this one works wonders. Definite repurchase, and I am glad to see that they are finally selling it in places like Walmart!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2007 10:08:00 PM More reviews by gruveechik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

EDIT: AFTER AN EXHAUSTIVE SEARCH, I'VE TRIED AND HAVE BEEN USING "DR. MIST" NOW. IT IS THE BEST!!! I WOULDN'T EVEN BOTHER WITH ANYTHING ELSE. PLS SEE MY REVIEW.

---------------------------------------------
EDIT: BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm so sad - looks like Jason has discontinued a winner :( I can no longer find this deodorant on the shelves, and I'm terribly unhappy about it! Back to the bleedin' HG natural deodorant search.

--------------------------------------------
Here's my original review: OMG i've finally found my HG non-aluminium deodorant! Sure it's winter, but i tend to be uhm.. 'potent'... regardless of season. This deoderant has kept me fresh, completely unstinky AND.. DRY!!! It's gentle yet effective. It's a roll-on, and unlike other 'natural' deoderants i've tried, the liquid doesn't go running down your sides. i no longer have to contend with rashes and bumps from other deoderants. Application: smooth and easy. At first there is a white residue on your armpit, but after about 3minutes it disappears and i don't get anything on my clothing. Effectiveness: the BEST for a non-aluminium based deoderant ever! In fact, better than regular deoderants/antipersprants b/c the ingredients are healthier. Admittedly, there are far more natural 'natural' deoderants, but given the choice between a regular aluminium/heavily synthetic based antiperspirant and those thoroughly healthy deoderants that are just wimpy, i chose THIS as it's a great middle ground product and IS EFFECTIVE and safer! i'm fresh, clean-smelling and dry all day!Scent: neither lavendar nor tea-tree oil is overpowering at all.All in all: total HG status - will repurchase indefinitely. i wish i got this earlier!'m heading out to stock up in case this miracle gets discontinued. Ingredients: Water, Sage Extract, White Willow Bark Extract in a base of Propylene Glycol, Zinc Ricinoleate, Stearyl Alcohol, MSM, Baking Soda, Purified Clay, Coriander Seed Oil, Arnica Extract, Aloe Vera Gel, Glyceryl Stearate, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Soyethyl Morpholinium Ethosulfate, DL-Tocopheryl, Cyclomethicone, Organic Tea Tree Oil, Panthenol, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Lavender Oil. continued >>