October 23, 2014 | 895 users online

Lip Gloss - Jordana - Squeeze n Shine - Clear #12

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have had a few over years, (banana and bubble gum spearments) fragrence and smell not so yummy the clear, very good alone or not, very moisturiing as i'm more of an high-end MAC, spehora brands and Avon girl, but this does it I was kinda broke yesterday so I said no s bad it's still a lasty sticky gloss orta like LA colours I like better, great applicator angled!!!! This has nice packaging flowers and etc.... Its lasts for such a cheap low-end brand, but it's better taahan nothing to honesty put it buluntly who will ever know on the outside. I treasure it. OoOo people asked me what brand it is. It; see through - (opaque) and very glossy (shiny) can't say no to the netx time. I aslo have this in brown pink and more clears. I apply twuice a day to the maximum, iIwear it alone at home for a moisturizer and outside sometimes too, but i mainly wear this over my MAC mineral lipstick, plus all drugstores but Duane Reade and Walmarts as the highest selections, but so doess Walmart where I baught this from. well boths troe over the year and walgreens and Rite-Aid and even CVS ane Target, no comparison. and some unlisted brands can be better than chanela dn top-shlef believe me like issaid before its the quantity not just the quality. This is not my HG is lipglossess, but only this is my hg for all Jordana lipgloss company lines. easy squueze - easy shine, I lie the packaging with the pink flowers on it, floral so spring colours -like, you know that plus thse tyeof lipgloss tubes along with the troll-ons are the evry first type of lipglosses invented out on the market, so old and new fashion combined makes a revolutiuonary twist in this decade of this entry of this century. Looks like a 11970's tubes..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

The best clear gloss ever! Worn alone for a simple shine or as a topcoat to shine up your lipstick, perfecto! I love how it has a fun, fruity taste. Cannot go wrong for 2 bucks! Why buy a different brand??

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by sweetliz312

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love these...they are super cheap! semi sticky but not annoying like mac lip glasses :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by fes_fsa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i bought 4 of these a few years back when they were on sale for a buck a piece. i LOVE this gloss. it's a little sticky, but it stays on longer than mac lipglass. it smells and tastes like banana now & laters, which i kind of enjoy, especially when layered over Jordana's lipsticks, which taste like strawberry now & laters. it comes in a little squeeze tube, which i prefer because its more sanitary than wand-glosses, and you get .5 oz of product. that's about standard for squeeze tube glosses and balms that you buy at a drugstore though. each tube lasts a long time--you really only need a tiny dab to get very glossy lips and because i never press the product to the lip itself... one tube will last me about a year with repetitive daily use. that's at least 5 times a day. highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by gabrielarod91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this!! It's a little sticky but nothing too slippery. It gives a great shine and lasts a long time! It's really great to put over a matte lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by wonderdreamz

i LOVE jordana's lip gloss because the colors are so opaque but they are kinda sticky but i can deal with it.

this is lovely and it last forever. not only that but it smells like bubble gum and that kinda bugged me but w/e

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I stray to tinted lip glosses but always come back to this. The gloss is fantastic and it lasts for hours on your lips. It's affordable and I've tried pretty much every clear gloass there is out there and this and MAC clear lip glass are pretty much equal. You can buy this at any drug store.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2010 10:38:00 AM More reviews by xoel4everlife14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i own all jordana lip gloss collections, therefore, when i saw the squeeze and shine, i had to get all of them. i was kind of surprised by the clear. it's very banana-ish, i loved it for a long time, but then, i realized it was going on too thick, and a banana smell to your lips, is not attractive. i prefer the squeeze and shine honey luau, more than the clear. save your money from this gloss, and spend it on on of the jordana lipglazes, or their luxury gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by ilovewalnuts

For some reason lately I've become obsessed with finding a clear lip gloss. I hardly ever stray from balms and colored glosses.

I was reminiscing about this article I ripped out from Seventeen magazine one summer (the August or September issue...you know, the one you would always use to plan your back-to-school wardrobe). There was an interview with some model and she said the only lip product she ever used was Max Factor clear lip gloss ("It makes your lips like glass"). So, impressionable me, I got it and used it and loved it and like your first love, nothing really ever has that same magic.

Until you get a newer, better model ;P
(I searched all over for that Max Factor gloss...I found it on clearance at a K Mart, but it was just not as good as I remembered)

Anyway, this JORDANA clear goss (in a squeeze tube w/ a slanted tip) was A DOLLAR FIFTY and smells like bananas and is sticky (but not icky sticky, esp. if used with a light coating of balm underneath) and I love it. It lasts forever on. Please don't buy Lipglass. Buy this.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by hollysunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this the other day at walgreens. Ahhhh super cheap like $1.99. Its a decent sized tube and it smalls great! Okay so this lipgloss is SUPER thick! Like extremely think. So if you like that, then this is for you. personally its to thick for me. It doess stay on great though and is very moisturizing. I might repurchase this again, I might not. I dont know.