October 22, 2014 | 1298 users online

Deodorants - Secret - Platinum Scent Expressions

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 4:27:00 AM More reviews by Sunshineyaaa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The secret scent expressions "Invisible Solid" is far better then any of the gels. It really keeps you dry and fresh smelling. You can even skip a day if you need to. Works better then any other deodorant I have tried.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used several different types of deodorant over the years but this is the only one that I keep coming back. I am on my third or fourth bottle now with the Lavender scent.

I love the fact that it leaves absolutely no white marks on my cloths. I actually quite like the watery content and find it dries pretty well on me. This is the only scent I could stand because it is not as strong as the others. All the other ones are too strong for my taste and I suspect it will compete with whichever perfume I choose to use.

I like the fun applicator and find it easy to use. I applied once each morning and after shower.I think it lasts quite well. The only complaint i have aside from the scent is the content feels a lot less than the other types of deodorants. It lasts much shorter compare to the old ones I tried.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by RiRiPanda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the Lavender gel one and I LOVEEE the smell so much. I also love the fact that it doesn't leave any white marks on my clothes. There's a few things I dislike about it though. It really doesn't leave you dry,They don't give you enough product I've had it for about a week and I'm already halfway through it. If it wasn't for the scent and the fun applicator I would have thrown this away.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2010 9:02:00 AM More reviews by kabanger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I liked this ones at first, but I get sick of the scent after awhile and it competes with my perfume. I think it works ok at helping you not to sweat but isn't the best out there.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2010 8:06:00 PM More reviews by forcedorgasm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i got this in the lavender scent and it smells great.i love lavender but this didnt work for me at all.. im wearing it now and i can smell myself.. it only works for a couple hours.. i love the gel formula. i dont get the white marks on my clothing or the crud build up in my pits. it was super cheap, like $4 with the little matching body spray, which doesnt last long either.. huge bummer cuz i love the scent but it's not effective for me, personally.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by myshel

I purchased this product in the So Very Summerberry scent. I've used Secret before, but often have to switch deodorants after two containers because my body gets used to them quickly.

The So Very Summerberry scent is slightly fruity, which pairs well with my summer scents. This deodorant managed to keep me pretty dry and smelling well in some very tough situations-- yardwork in very humid conditions.

I haven't had the packaging issues that others have had with this product. I also don't have the issues with white marks that others have had either. I put my deodorant on while just wearing undergarments and a tank top. I don't put on the rest of my clothes until I'm finished with my hair and make-up. Maybe that's why I don't have an issue with white marks. That said, I'll continue to use it until my body gets accustomed to it, and I have to switch again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by lilbios

I bought this in the Vanilla Scent and truth be told, IT DID NOTHING FOR ME! I was so dissapointed because i smelt like BO mixed with Vanilla. I still smelled and i was still sweating! It was horrible. However the smell was really good. I really liked it. The packaging kinda threw me off. There's a little cap that you use to remove it and it was really annoying because once the whole deodorant blew in half because i pulled too hard! omg that was horrible!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by ggordil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for the Secret Scent Expressions Invisible Solid in Rockstar Rose. It contains 19% anhydrous Aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex Gly.

I have to say that I really like this a lot. It keeps me from sweating or smelling bad. At the end of the day, I can still smell the rose scent. I usually hate flowery or strong scents but I have really grown to like this one. It is very subtle.

My only problem is that it stays white on my skin for a while so if I am not careful it will leave marks on my clothes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2010 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this in Truth or Pear and the Jasmine scent. I have used Secret since I started using deodorant. Long, Loong time lol. I cannot use this stuff. :( I don't know why but it started breaking me out. And one place you do NOT want to break out is your underarms! I don't know if it is because it is scented more than usual? But I had to stop using this and move to dove. Sad. I've exclusively used secret forever. Its a brand I loved and trusted.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2009 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Kristyann

LOVE this deoderant. I have never tried Secret before because most of their scents were too powdery for me. I picked this up the first time in the Cocoa Butter and it is wonderful!!!! It didn't leave a spot of white icky stuff and kept me dry all day. Then I tried the Va Va Vanilla and I am definately addicted to this one. Smells wonderful and goes great with my vanilla perfumes. Ahhh I love it!!! Can't say enough about this!