Estee Lauder Fig

4.9

on 6/24/2015 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

These automatic lip liners are great. They swivel up and also retract. You can buy refills if you don't want to replace the entire pen. The formula itself is creamy and stays well. Fig reminds me of MAC Spice which I used for years but had to sharpen. Fig looks best with nudes, browns, and pink-browns. For corals and bright pinks I use the Rose Coral color which seems to be discontinued. There is Cafe Rose, but that is a cooler shade than Rose Coral. I am always hoping the company will add more shades in this automatic lip liner. The choices are limited and as of this posting they don't have a beige or red. They do have red in the regular old-fashioned pencil that you sharpen, but this swiveling pen is so much more convenient for toting around. It has a brush for blending on one end, and comes with one refill, and you can always buy more refills separately for $15 instead of replacing the whole kit and caboodle. $27 for an automatic pencil may seem high but they do last a long time and you don't have to clean up wooden shavings.

on 10/28/2013 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

wow a product from Estee Lauder I like! fig is a gorgeous nude Brown on me and lasts lovely! found this in my makeup case and started using it again! Jennifer Aniston is said to love this and I can understand why!! love

on 6/11/2013 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Beautiful!!! So natural and pretty....has become one of my favorites. I read this is jennifer aniston's favorite lip liner and now I know why...it's just a gorgeous color. Wear it alone or with gloss on top or with your favorite nudish pink lippie and wow!!! A+++++++

on 10/29/2012 5:36:00 PM

I was using MAC Whirl and thought for 2 years that nothing can get to more natural lip liner color as this. Then I have read that Jenifer Aniston has been using Estee Lauder Fig for 10 years so I decieded to try! Well those two are almost similar. Estee Lauder is just little little more intense. so I am thinking to get those two to give the most natural lip look! And yeah, you can use this with any lipliner and any lip color! It is a MUST have product to have in your cosmetic bag!

on 3/9/2012 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is my go to shade for lip lining and I love that it lasts. I can use
this alone with lip gloss and it looks great.

Fig may be too dark for NC15 or NW15. I am NC20 in winter and
NC25 in summer and this matches my skin tone perfectly.
Being a warm tone it matches me beautifully.
My daughter is cool toned NW10/15 and this does not work for her.
She needs something more pink.
Fig is almost brown. A warm soft brown color.

The lasting power is pretty good. It outlasts the lipstick which can
look silly if you are not aware. The pencil or actual crayon type
texture goes on smooth, no tugging and is easy to use. I am in
my 40s so wrinkly around my lips a bit but this product helps
make a smooth line that does not run. Thank heavens it stays
put!

I love that EL does not cheap out. My liner has lasted easily 6
months and I use this one color three times a week. Does not
dry out and still feels brand new.

I have used Rev, L'Oreal and Sephora lipliners but these dry out or
the tips break or even worse the companies only provide a
tiny miniscule amount and it is used up before a month has
passed. Such a large package for a small amount. EL does
not do this, you get a full 4 months or longers worth.
The other part that EL does, and I love this, is that you can just
get refills. A great way to save a little but trust me for the money
it is worth it.

I would rather buy one EL lip liner than 10 ds brands that don't
last, run or break.

on 5/1/2010 10:03:00 AM

This is the perfect, natural reddish brown shade I have found in a lip liner. I use this liner with light and dark shades. It is so versatile because it is a perfect match to my natural lip shade...just a tad darker to give some definition. I can't tell you how many times I have repurchased this one. The refills are only 12 bucks...not outrageous. No sharpening either. My HG liner...

I have used this liner for several years. It is refillable and the case is very sturdy. The color is neutral, so it goes with every color of lipstick, gloss, you name it. It does have a pink touch to it, but my lips are naturally pigmented, so it is a winner! Perfect for traveling because this one is really all you need. Have refilled it plenty of times and will continue to do so.

on 2/28/2010 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This liner is so creamy! It's an automatic pencil, so it never needs sharpening. The color is the perfect neutral, IMO. I have other neutral liners, but this one has a little more pink in it. Most of my other neutral liners are too brown. This liner is a little expensive, if I remember correctly. However, I bought it a long time ago and I haven't had to replace it yet. It's definitely worth the price. I love how the automatic pencil is refillable, and it's so high end looking. The pencil itself looks high end, and the product does not disappoint!! So creamy, and I love the Fig color.

on 12/22/2008 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The consistency is creamy and non-drying. Very easy to wear, good quality product and stays put (this colour anyway). However, I found the colour, though again easy to wear, not the best, but that is hugely subjective obviously. It didn't give me any oomph, any anything really.I put a gloss on top just to see, and no one thought it stood out - more of an "ok". So, while not for me, the consistency and quality is excellent.

on 12/15/2008 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

There's a reason that I have been using this for over 10 years-it's really that good. Great neutral shade that goes on super smooth. Not cheap, but worth every penny and it lasts for forever.

Popular Lip Liners