April 17, 2014 | 1607 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - The Body Shop - Soothing Eye Make Up Remover

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2006 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Angeline

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was surprised that this eye makeup remover actually managed to take off waterproof mascara. Its a sticky clearish gel and whilst it is not my favourite, its a little tricky to keep it out of my eyes (ouch)...its far cheaper than my fav Lancome Bi-Facil... so I may repurchase once I run out or waterproof makeup remover and am on a budget. No discernible fragrance.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2005 6:06:00 PM More reviews by threnodyinvelvet

It removes the makeup yes, but it makes my eyes really sensitive and sour wich is absolutelly no good!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2004 4:29:00 PM More reviews by monik

This makes it easy to get all eye make up off, and doesn't irritate my eyes (which some other removers have done). The price isn't the lowest out there, but certainly worth it. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2002 2:04:00 AM More reviews by ozone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am sensitive to this eye make up remover. I won't buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2002 12:00:00 PM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I buy this stuff again and again because it's the most gentle and effective eye makeup remover I've ever used. And it's quite cheap too.