November 22, 2014 | 1015 users online

Makeup Brushes - Make Up For Ever - Eyebrow Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by LadyPenelope

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just had my brows shaped by one of Boston's celebrated brow artists, Rachel of Rachel's Brow Studio on Newbury St, and she recommended this brush. I was surprised at how stiff it is, but this is what gives you the control. She used it with a no-name powder called Brush On Brow in Soft Smoke. You can get that online cheap at makeup artist supply websites. I'm very pleased with my result but it didn't come cheap - $57 with tip just for the brow shaping, plus powder and brush, added up to 90+. Hope this recommendation saves someone some money.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by elfodimontagna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

perfection!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by skiingkatrin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

so i usually used the mac 208 for my eyebrows (i just use "charcoal brown" to fill them in) until i picked up this one...
no matter which eyebrow brush i used so far i always wanted something a little more stiff... and the make up for ever one is perfect in that way!
it is really nice in size... the bristles are quite short which makes them stiff and sturdy! i love this brush to pieces!!! i agree with ailleurs' comment about the yellow handle :) not my cup of tea either, but it really doesnt matter since the brush is just wonderful! i love how it applies my powder, how it blends it and how much control i have with it! i would purchase it again and again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Ailleurs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

+Stiff and dense.
+Excellent control of the brush.
+Blend your brow powder or your pencil very well.
+The price ( 12 Euros ).

-The yellowish handle is not that attractive but that's just me lol.

Overall: This is my first eyebrow brush and I recommand it to everyone , it's a good quality brush.
I think it will last years and years...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2007 8:41:00 AM More reviews by filmart

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

In many ways, I prefer the design of this brush over most other brow brushes on the market, especially with its shorter bristles. However, this is also a very stiff brush, and no matter how light a hand I try and use this with, its stiffness always makes the brush pick up more product than I need. It's also a bit too thick to draw a fine line with, for women like myself who have sparser brows, so I would recommend it only for those who need to "fill in" brows. The quality of the brush itself is outstanding, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2007 8:44:00 PM More reviews by vampsandtramps

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have had mixed luck with MUFE brushes, but this eyebrow brush is FANTASTIC. I have tried Smashbox, BE, Sephora, Anastasia - you name it! - and this brush puts them all to shame.

I bought it online sight unseen, and I was surprised by how very small and stiff it was. With the other brushes listed above, even if he bristles are stiff, they are all uniform. This MUFE brush has bristles of varying stiffness and color. I was skeptical at first, but I will never use another brow brush again. It places down the perfect amount of color and gives a very natural, soft finish. I usually use it with the MUFE waterproof brow corrector, but have also tried it with Anastasia brow pomade and various powders. Wonderful brush for only $19! continued >>