Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 6/8/2015 7:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

definitely the worst lip balm i have ever used in my life. I was really expecting more for the price, 11 NZD which is definitely in the upper price range for lip balms. This lip balm had no moisturising staying power what so ever and would leave my lips worse off then they were before as some reviewers has also stated. The texture is waxy and almost dry. Not very pleasant it feels like i'm chucking on a glue stick on my lips. It is also very hard to distribute the product onto the lips and requires a few more then nessecary swipes to get any actual product on because of the waxy dry unmovable formula. It might as well me candle wax in a tube.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The flavour and juicy reddish look (which doesn't actually leave any pigmentation on the lips) of the balm are both pretty delicious, but this doesn't actually moisturise lips... which is kind of the point.

on 5/10/2015 1:56:00 AM

I do not understand the hype about this or any other of the Burts Balms.has a horrible smell and burns my lips. Just feels like a sticky smelly coat of wax on my lips. Hate it. Pure crap!!! Not worth a penny!!

on 5/2/2015 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Finally found a nice lip balm that really keeps my lips hydrated. Has a yummy scent but somehow, it can get a bit overwhelming at times. The only reason I said I wouldn buy this again is because I'd like to try out all the other Burt's Bees lip balms too.

Update: Adds a natural pinkish tint that I really love.

on 4/25/2015 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

While I do like the smell of this it gave me a rash after a half hour of use. I'm sure this is great for someone else but for someone like me with sensitive skin it is not worth it.

on 4/3/2015 8:50:00 AM

This is my favorite lip balm. It's moisturizing and does not dry out my lips like many other lip balms do (Maybelline Baby Lips). I love the sheer color that it also gives to my lips.

on 3/28/2015 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of my favorite balms. Smells SO good. Hydrates very nicely and doesn't irritate my sensitive as F face.

Not what I expected. I don't find this lip balm replenishing, nor is it hydrating or moisturizing. The consistency feels waxy to me and there's an "after taste." Frankly, this is junk.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

smells goo dbut too oily and moisturizing for my need

on 2/11/2015 1:07:00 AM

This is one of the best lipbalm i ever tried.. Non sticky also non greasy.. The price is very affordable too..
I usually don't use lipstick, and stick with only lipbalm for everyday use because some lipstick make my lip darker..
My cousin just married last sunday, and i go to salon for make-up and hair do.. Their lipstick really dried my lip and i used it for 12 hours.. When i washed my face at night, i feel my lip so dry and chapped.. Before go to bed i used this lip balm, and when i get up in the morning, my lip feel smooth again..
Very happy with the result..
I like the packaging also, more hygiene because of the stick model..
The minus is this lip balm doesn't have spf, so i only used it at night before go to bed.. I used another lipbalm with spf in the morning..
But still very recommended..

Top Rated Lip Treatments