March 2, 2015 | 1774 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2015 10:13:00 PM More reviews by blancopanda920

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

smells goo dbut too oily and moisturizing for my need

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2015 1:07:00 AM More reviews by mangolis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of the best lipbalm i ever tried.. Non sticky also non greasy.. The price is very affordable too..
I usually don't use lipstick, and stick with only lipbalm for everyday use because some lipstick make my lip darker..
My cousin just married last sunday, and i go to salon for make-up and hair do.. Their lipstick really dried my lip and i used it for 12 hours.. When i washed my face at night, i feel my lip so dry and chapped.. Before go to bed i used this lip balm, and when i get up in the morning, my lip feel smooth again..
Very happy with the result..
I like the packaging also, more hygiene because of the stick model..
The minus is this lip balm doesn't have spf, so i only used it at night before go to bed.. I used another lipbalm with spf in the morning..
But still very recommended..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2015 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this lip balm. It works for me, especially in the winter time when my lips need additional moisture. I have tried all of the tropical BB lip balm scents and this is my favorite for both the scent and the moisturizing benefits of it. My lips feel calm when I use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2015 10:38:00 AM More reviews by smokingcaramels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This feels great on my lips and hydrates them well. Doesn't aggravate my chapped lips like some chapsticks do. I love the scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2015 11:45:00 AM More reviews by crystallw

I've been using this product for a while now, and the first thing I'd like to say is I'm glad it's not as bulky as my EOS lip balm. I do quite like the product and how it's not sticky on my lips, but if I don't use it for a long period of time after my lips get insanely dry. When it is on though, it seems to do the job. I'm also not a huge fan of the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2015 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Danielle312

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Burt's Bees is the best lip balm you will ever use... HANDS DOWN!!! It is has all the moisturizing properties you want in a lip balm...moisturizing, non-greasy, non-sticky, ect...with a variety of flavors that you will love. It has the qualities I always wished Bonnie Bell Lipsmackers would have had besides just the flavors. I have been using Burt's for about thirteen years now and swear by it. I have only ever had chapped lips when I ran out of it and did not repurchase after a few days. I have used Carmex, Blistex, and Chapstick in between just to try out a tasty flavor they have...I always end up tossing it and going back to Burt's because that stuff ended up making my lips dry and crack. This Flavor is another gem to that line. It has all the good qualities mentioned above. This one has a nice scent to it. I cannot accurately describe what a pomegranate smells like, but this scent smells like it belongs in the cherry/berry family. Overall, it is a pleasant scent for sure and is worth checking out if you want a balm that is different.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2015 4:28:00 AM More reviews by luvhydration

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Didn't offer any real hydration - greasy formula with a nice scent. Bad balm.. Definitely wasn't worth it for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Halyal

As lip balms go, this one is not the best, but it is certainly not the worst either. I like the feel of it on my lips, but as soon as it wears off, my lips are dry again. IMO instead of rectifying the problem of dry lips, it is just masking it. I don't particularly like the smell of this balm, but it is not offensive either. All in all, it is just ok. If I was given another one I would use it, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy another one.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by 4Everlasting

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really dislike this lip balm. First of all, it doesn't have any SPF. So there's no protection for my sensitive lips against the sun. Second, I hate how I can't use it in the Summer. The lack of SPF plus the oils basically cook my lips in the sun. Third, this isn't very moisturizing, not as hydrating as I expected it to be. Didn't dry my lips out, but didn't help them either.
Overall, not worth trying. A bad lip balm.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by ally014

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was the first Burt's Bees lip balm I ever bought and it's still my favorite. Actually I think I used most of it and I hardly ever do that with lip balms. It feels nice and leaves a nice tint to your lips. I will repurchase in the near future!