TRESemme Smooth and Silky Vitamin H and Silk Proteins

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aspartic Acid, Quatermium-18, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hydantoin, Isostearamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Citric Acid, PEG-9, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Disodium EDTA, Amyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Biotin, Polysorbate 20, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Silk, Ascorbic Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Niacinamide, Soluble Collagen, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol

on 1/13/2015 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I like this conditioner very much, all Tresemme conditioners I have tried have been good, and this is the best of all in my opinion. I shampoo my hair first thing in the shower, then generously apply this, clip my hair up and get on with the rest of my shower and rinse my hair in super cold water before getting out of the shower and then air dry my hair (my personal hair routine) . It simply leaves my hair shiny, sleek, hydrated, soft and gorgeous, more so than other conditioners. I highly recommend this if you have dry/damaged/very thick hair. I would not recommend it for very fine, thin or greasy hair.

on 12/11/2014 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a great conditioner. Gives my hair very little frizz, makes it soft, feels moisturized, and makes detangling a breeze. I have natural curly hair so moisture is a must. Only problem, is honestly it gets rid of too much frizz, I like a bit of frizz to make my hair bigger. Other than that, is amazing

on 7/29/2014 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I am a huge lover of every Tresemme Conditioner I have tried. Yes, they all have this type of perfumey smell, with some smelling better than others. But outside of that the conditioners make my hair very soft, moisturized, and they make detangling my hair a breeze afterwards.

This conditioner has great slip, and makex my hair feel very soft after I use it. I have no problems with the ingredients in it. As long as my hair responds well to a product than that is what matters the most.

I currently wear my hair naturally curly. I have tried using the Curly Girl Method created by Lorraine Massey, but it never worked for me. My curls are naturally very dry and the Curly Girl method wasn't providing my hair with enough moisture. So, i simply stick with what does, when it comes to keeping my curls looking their best.

Is soft,BUT NOT SILKY. The ends of my hair just looks dry and MEH after this. recommend this IF YOU STYLE YOUR HAIR. this just MAKES HAIR EASY TO WORK WITH. No shine, no tangle, no silky.

on 7/20/2014 6:29:00 PM

This conditioner made my hair so smooth and silky!! You can't beat the price. It did nothing to repair my split ends however, so I'm still on the search for a miracle conditioner.

on 7/6/2014 10:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

After using various TRESemme shampoos and conditioners for years (including this one most recently), I have given up this product line. I liked TRESemme because it smelled nice and promised me "smooth and silky" hair, "healthy volume", and had things like "silk protein and collagen" written on the front. It all sounded great, but even my hairdressers recommended against it. After stopping use, my hair fallout decreased and my hair felt lighter and more hydrated than ever before. Their products, along with many other shampoos and conditioners on the market contain sulfates and many other chemicals I won't even venture to be able to pronounce. TRESemme may be affordable, but it isn't worth it.

on 7/4/2014 4:26:00 AM

Hands down the best conditioner I've EVER tried. Left my dry, frizzy hair completely transformed into silky lushness. Been using it for years. Too bad I can only find the one with Moroccan Oil in it now, my hair doesn't like oil.

on 5/4/2014 10:13:00 PM

Two words: HOLY GRAIL! Honestly everyone needs to go out and buy this conditioner ASAP. This makes my hair soooo soft and very silky I cannot live without it. I have been using it for 6 years and before this I would always get tangles but this product is just so amazing that I don't even need to use a comb after my shower. I just use my fingers to comb through while rinsing and thats it! My hair is so much healthier because of Smooth and Silky line. Worth every penny.

on 4/6/2014 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Love, love, love this product! Better than the higher end conditioners I have used! Leaves my hair super silky, reduces frizz and hides the appearance of my split ends. I have dozens of splits ends and after using this conditioner it hides them and makes my hair look extremely healthy. I use lemon juice to fade my black Asian hair to a brown and the lemon juice really damages and drys out hair, but this gives so much moisture. Doesn`t weigh down hair, I can get an extreme blow out if I wanted. Good packaging, you get a lot for your money and you can get a really good bargain when it`s on sale.

on 1/4/2014 1:13:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this bottle of conditioner 5 months ago, and it has lasted me all this time. I have very long, thick, wavy hair and I use a lot of product when I wash it. The sheer amount of conditioner in the bottle was impressive, considering what I paid for it.

I noticed a difference in the texture of my hair after the first week or two of using it. It was slightly sleeker and less frizzy, but I wish the difference were more drastic. It did a great job of conditioning my hair but the smoothing effects were minimal. It's a good basic conditioner, but I would like to try more products to find something that can truly keep my hair frizz-free.