TRESemme Smooth and Silky Vitamin H and Silk Proteins

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aspartic Acid, Quatermium-18, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hydantoin, Isostearamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Citric Acid, PEG-9, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Disodium EDTA, Amyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Biotin, Polysorbate 20, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Silk, Ascorbic Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Niacinamide, Soluble Collagen, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Well, I'm pretty sure I've been in denial for the past few months that the reason my hair has been so fabulous is because of this conditioner. I just can't wrap my head around the fact that I have thrown away so much money on expensive, "organic" conditioners, only to find this being one of the best conditioners I have ever tried. My hair is so soft, silky and clean feeling from root to tip and it stays feeling that way until I wash it again! I don't wash my hair everyday, so usually by the 2nd or 3rd day my roots are super oily and my ends get very stiff and brittle to the touch. With this conditioner, my hair feel soft and hydrated all 3 days! I just spray a little dry shampoo in the roots and it looks like I just washed it that day. I notice a serious difference when I use literally ANY other conditioner. The straw-like texture of my hair comes creeping in. This conditioner is the only one to combat that without having to drench my ends with multiple oils, serums and leave in conditioners. I just spritz a little hairspray and that's all I need, even on the last day before washing. I have not experienced any build up or irritation on scalp, which was the main reason I stopped buying cheaper conditioner and switched to salon and organic-type products. This stuff continues to leave each strand feeling clean. The smell is very pleasant too which I can be very picky about. It's kind of a sweet, floral scent. I absolutely love it! And the greatest thing is, you get a huge bottle for less than $5! That's amazing! If it wasn't for these being on sale at Walgreens with a coupon, I would still be throwing away all my money on expensive conditioners. I'm still trying to understand how such an amazing product can be so cheap! For only a few bucks, it's definitely worth a try.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Sitting here kind of pissed off at how much money I've spent on conditioners and shampoos (redken, pureology, tons of products from Sally's.. I work there) that worked but were making me broke from buying all the time.. And this conditioner works amazing and is only like $3 for 30 oz with a pump at the dollar store.. What??? I'll keep buying bc my hair is really soft and fluffy and SOFT. I love :)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I like this conditioner very much, all Tresemme conditioners I have tried have been good, and this is the best of all in my opinion. I shampoo my hair first thing in the shower, then generously apply this, clip my hair up and get on with the rest of my shower and rinse my hair in super cold water before getting out of the shower and then air dry my hair (my personal hair routine) . It simply leaves my hair shiny, sleek, hydrated, soft and gorgeous, more so than other conditioners. I highly recommend this if you have dry/damaged/very thick hair. I would not recommend it for very fine, thin or greasy hair.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a great conditioner. Gives my hair very little frizz, makes it soft, feels moisturized, and makes detangling a breeze. I have natural curly hair so moisture is a must. Only problem, is honestly it gets rid of too much frizz, I like a bit of frizz to make my hair bigger. Other than that, is amazing

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I am a huge lover of every Tresemme Conditioner I have tried. Yes, they all have this type of perfumey smell, with some smelling better than others. But outside of that the conditioners make my hair very soft, moisturized, and they make detangling my hair a breeze afterwards.

This conditioner has great slip, and makex my hair feel very soft after I use it. I have no problems with the ingredients in it. As long as my hair responds well to a product than that is what matters the most.

I currently wear my hair naturally curly. I have tried using the Curly Girl Method created by Lorraine Massey, but it never worked for me. My curls are naturally very dry and the Curly Girl method wasn't providing my hair with enough moisture. So, i simply stick with what does, when it comes to keeping my curls looking their best.

Is soft,BUT NOT SILKY. The ends of my hair just looks dry and MEH after this. recommend this IF YOU STYLE YOUR HAIR. this just MAKES HAIR EASY TO WORK WITH. No shine, no tangle, no silky.

This conditioner made my hair so smooth and silky!! You can't beat the price. It did nothing to repair my split ends however, so I'm still on the search for a miracle conditioner.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

After using various TRESemme shampoos and conditioners for years (including this one most recently), I have given up this product line. I liked TRESemme because it smelled nice and promised me "smooth and silky" hair, "healthy volume", and had things like "silk protein and collagen" written on the front. It all sounded great, but even my hairdressers recommended against it. After stopping use, my hair fallout decreased and my hair felt lighter and more hydrated than ever before. Their products, along with many other shampoos and conditioners on the market contain sulfates and many other chemicals I won't even venture to be able to pronounce. TRESemme may be affordable, but it isn't worth it.

Hands down the best conditioner I've EVER tried. Left my dry, frizzy hair completely transformed into silky lushness. Been using it for years. Too bad I can only find the one with Moroccan Oil in it now, my hair doesn't like oil.

Two words: HOLY GRAIL! Honestly everyone needs to go out and buy this conditioner ASAP. This makes my hair soooo soft and very silky I cannot live without it. I have been using it for 6 years and before this I would always get tangles but this product is just so amazing that I don't even need to use a comb after my shower. I just use my fingers to comb through while rinsing and thats it! My hair is so much healthier because of Smooth and Silky line. Worth every penny.