October 1, 2014 | 1461 users online

Conditioner - TRESemme - Smooth and Silky Vitamin H and Silk Proteins

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I am a huge lover of every Tresemme Conditioner I have tried. Yes, they all have this type of perfumey smell, with some smelling better than others. But outside of that the conditioners make my hair very soft, moisturized, and they make detangling my hair a breeze afterwards.

This conditioner has great slip, and makex my hair feel very soft after I use it. I have no problems with the ingredients in it. As long as my hair responds well to a product than that is what matters the most.

I currently wear my hair naturally curly. I have tried using the Curly Girl Method created by Lorraine Massey, but it never worked for me. My curls are naturally very dry and the Curly Girl method wasn't providing my hair with enough moisture. So, i simply stick with what does, when it comes to keeping my curls looking their best.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Annabanana030

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Is soft,BUT NOT SILKY. The ends of my hair just looks dry and MEH after this. recommend this IF YOU STYLE YOUR HAIR. this just MAKES HAIR EASY TO WORK WITH. No shine, no tangle, no silky.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by luisawang1

This conditioner made my hair so smooth and silky!! You can't beat the price. It did nothing to repair my split ends however, so I'm still on the search for a miracle conditioner.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by shutterbug07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

After using various TRESemme shampoos and conditioners for years (including this one most recently), I have given up this product line. I liked TRESemme because it smelled nice and promised me "smooth and silky" hair, "healthy volume", and had things like "silk protein and collagen" written on the front. It all sounded great, but even my hairdressers recommended against it. After stopping use, my hair fallout decreased and my hair felt lighter and more hydrated than ever before. Their products, along with many other shampoos and conditioners on the market contain sulfates and many other chemicals I won't even venture to be able to pronounce. TRESemme may be affordable, but it isn't worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Callque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Hands down the best conditioner I've EVER tried. Left my dry, frizzy hair completely transformed into silky lushness. Been using it for years. Too bad I can only find the one with Moroccan Oil in it now, my hair doesn't like oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by chukulata

Two words: HOLY GRAIL! Honestly everyone needs to go out and buy this conditioner ASAP. This makes my hair soooo soft and very silky I cannot live without it. I have been using it for 6 years and before this I would always get tangles but this product is just so amazing that I don't even need to use a comb after my shower. I just use my fingers to comb through while rinsing and thats it! My hair is so much healthier because of Smooth and Silky line. Worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by jamieevital

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this product! Better than the higher end conditioners I have used! Leaves my hair super silky, reduces frizz and hides the appearance of my split ends. I have dozens of splits ends and after using this conditioner it hides them and makes my hair look extremely healthy. I use lemon juice to fade my black Asian hair to a brown and the lemon juice really damages and drys out hair, but this gives so much moisture. Doesn`t weigh down hair, I can get an extreme blow out if I wanted. Good packaging, you get a lot for your money and you can get a really good bargain when it`s on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by teenybutton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this bottle of conditioner 5 months ago, and it has lasted me all this time. I have very long, thick, wavy hair and I use a lot of product when I wash it. The sheer amount of conditioner in the bottle was impressive, considering what I paid for it.

I noticed a difference in the texture of my hair after the first week or two of using it. It was slightly sleeker and less frizzy, but I wish the difference were more drastic. It did a great job of conditioning my hair but the smoothing effects were minimal. It's a good basic conditioner, but I would like to try more products to find something that can truly keep my hair frizz-free.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by LillyMash

It makes soo much hair fall out. I had to stop using it after a while because I was losing too much hair. While I was using it my hair looked dry and dead, I won't be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by brooke2010

I'm on my third giant bottle of this conditioner and I'm officially addicted. I don't know what kind of magic they've put in this, but I love it so much! I completely saturate the ends of my hair, leave it in for about 2 minutes, rinse, and repeat a few times and my hair is like silk when I get out of the shower. It's so incredibly soft, just like it promises. I sometimes get tangles, but not when I use this. Smell is decent, just a simple clean smell that doesn't bother me. Can't beat the price- i can always find a big bottle for less than 5 bucks. Definitely a good value for someone like me with thick hair who needs to use lots of product. It's really moisturizing as well. I really love this and I'll keep using it as long as I keep getting good results!