October 31, 2014 | 794 users online

Treatments (Face) - Yves Saint Laurent - Temps Majeur Elexir de nuit

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by andycobbdds

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this hoping to get great results out of the product just because of the price. I had been using skinceuticals and continued my morning regime and used this serum only at night. I found I really liked this serum...it made my skin super soft..and a real 'refreshed' look on the mornings after not getting a full 6 hours sleep the night prior. It made my skin glow...sounds silly but yes, a glow...it lightened my skin and illuminated it..so I looked brighter and more refreshed when I went to work. And yes I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2007 12:55:00 PM More reviews by monchichi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Been like a ghost last weeks. My skin was not in it's best condition from a bad cleanser, altough not as bad as in the beginning. My life was extremely hectic last weeks. I work backstage at fashion shows and the winter collection was presented at all the big city's. That means: almost no sleep (2 hours a day for about a week) I am used to a horrible look those days and I know that it went away. For that reason I'm made up by professional make-up artist (REAL make-up artists!) so I look not ghosty ghost, but just a ghost. YSL was giving this product aways for free and why the hell should I not take it home if I could get it for free- wouldn't you do that? Not knowing what this product cost, thought a bit less then 100 dollar, I went home. Read the instructions and ingredient list. Nothing special. It doesn't contain retinol so I may use it at my age without any problem (I'm 30). It contains 3 oils I think and I put it on as a serum. Next morning (after 4 hours sleep- that's much this time of year- I am writing this in my death moments by the way!) NOTHING- NADA! The week went on with almost no sleep. After 4 days of using this product at a morning I was nicely surprised even though I had slept not enough. My skin was still pretty dull but not red. I ALWAYS see red this time of year. So in end conclusion: no, I will not think this product will do miracles over time, no this will not reduce wrinkles, but YES it will calm down, knocks off shadows and get away signs of extremely tiredness. Now that this product is worth 435 dollar, I was shocked. It's not worth it's money, but still pretty affordable as it gives the same result as ampoule treatments from Sisley, Orlane, La Prairie. If you're doubting to buy an ampoule treatment, you should keep this in mind, cause the effect is comparable, but this one will last much longer. I think the bottle will last 6 months! Maybe I will buy. Or maybe I get another one for free! Hehe!