November 28, 2014 | 1794 users online

Eyes - Sonia Kashuk - clear brow gel

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by kikibug725

I love the Anastasia brow gel but it's $20. I purchased this in hopes of finding a cheaper alternative. This is just messy. It was runny and gross. I feel like it wiped off my eyebrow pencil. Spare yourself

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a brow gel. This is a brow gel. That's about it. It works, but it doesn't do anything remarkable....it's better than an old toothbrush and hairspray, but not much so. I'm dying to try Anastasia's brow gel when I have more $$$

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by bornbackwards

It doesn't even hold my brows in place for more than half an hour. Not buying this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by renia22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a small tube of clear brow gel, but with a rather large brush compared to the tube size. Very little product comes out so you have to try to get some on the tip of the brush & then attempt to distribute it. Does not hold brows in place very well and it flakes. No scent, and the cost was about $6 at Target. I prefer Maybelline's Clear Great Lash Mascara over this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by sweetybree

This is the first actual brow gel I've ever used, as I normally would use regular hair gel or hairspray to keep them in place. This brow gel is NO good! I wanted it to work, because I love SK, but it doesn't keep your brows in place. I didn't even know if I was applying any, because you can barely get any on the brush. I do, however, like the mascara-type brush it has for an applicator. Would not purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2009 3:33:00 PM More reviews by qishopgal

A freelance makeup artist raved about this, so I gave it a try. Brow waxes don't work well for me. This is a clear brow gel with a mascara type container. The cost was GREAT at $7-9. I bought mine a while ago so can't remember exactly...
The wand is like mascara, also. This starts with a decent hold of the brows, but it doesn't last more then 2 hours or so.
I would buy again, but am on the lookout for another gel.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by cherrrrryl

meh. brow gel is brow gel to me. maybe i just haven't found my HG of brow gel. my brow hairs are pretty sparse and can get annoyingly long and not go where i want them to (asian brows), and this gel was ok. i like it because it's sonia kashuk and i am gaga over sk stuff, but it's not any better than any other drug store brow gel. and the spoolie wand is too thick for my taste.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2009 5:07:00 PM More reviews by InfamousBabyJ

I was recently using a CG clear brow gel and decided to get another one because I thought I lost the one I was using. I went to Target recently for a haul and saw this. I decided to get it because it was a decent price. There is no packaging so I can't say anything about that. I used it the next day and I have to say I like it better than the CG one. This one puts my eyebrows in place, without making them feel gross and stiff because that's what the CG one did. I would recommend this one. It's kinda small but I don't see me going through a tube in a month so I would buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2008 12:27:00 AM More reviews by KK7017

I wanted to love this product because it is such a great price. Unfortunately, the price reflects its quality. It has no staying power, but it doesn't make your eyebrows stiff. I much prefer Shieseido's brow gel, which has fantastic staying power. Anastasia's brow gel is also great. I guess it is worth it to spend the extra money for a product that really works.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2008 4:17:00 PM More reviews by rlynnec

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this based on the reviews here hopeful that I would be able to replace my Anastasia brow gel for much cheaper. It didn't work.

This gel has no staying power. It seemed thin and began flaking off my brows within minutes of applying it. Guess I'll stick with the Anastasia gel.