July 31, 2014 | 1700 users online

Styling Products - L'anza - Anti Aging Neem Plant Silk Serum

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Chersad

My salon sells l'anza products, and my stylist convinced me to try this product. What a mistake! This left my hair extremely dry and brittle, my ends were breaking off, and my hair looked terrible in general. Too bad I can't get a refund :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by voxpop

Can't live without it. I don't use a lot of hair products and honestly I don't do a lot of styling for someone who works in a hair salon but this is the only thing I ALWAYS use after a shower. It's great because unlike other serums it can also go on dry hair without making it oily. The smell is great and my hair looks healthier since I started using it. I'm a sucker for L'anza products but out of all of the ones I've tried this is my fav from the brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by lilahtov1

I first heard about this product at my hair salon. My stylist used it to add shine and last to my blowout, and I begged her to tell me what she used because it smelled SO AMAZING!! I apply it with my hands and just want to smell them afterwards. A little goes a long way--that being said, despite it being an oil-based product, it hasn't made my hair oily or greasy in look or feel. What a miracle! Buy it on Amazon if you don't want to shell out salon prices...that's what I did. Also, the cap twists so that when you travel there's no chance of leakage.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by sexylovie84

this stuff is pure dimethicone! gross! it feels super greasy on my hands and I am pretty sure it is drying out my ends worse than they were before! there are a gazillion better shine serums out there.. this one is way too easy to overdo..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 1:10:00 PM More reviews by 2000wattsmile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good stuff. Gives my hair a nice sheen without weighing it down. A little goes a long way--the bottle lasts forever.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2009 8:53:00 PM More reviews by princessgracie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

As of right now, I like this. I am trying to grow out my hair after a problem with alopecia. I used neem oil with other essential oils to treat my alopecia, and my hair is showing significant improvement. I dont know about split ends as I get my hair trimmed every 4 weeks. But, this does not promise to mend or fix them. It has a pleasant scent unlike neem oil. Not sure how much is actually in here though! May or may not repurchase , depends on how well I like it as time goes on. **edit** after several weeks of use, this left my hair incredibly soft, but the flyaways were horrible! Had to stop using...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2009 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Arbuz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using it for 2 weeks only, but I'm so in love with it!!! Works really great for my highlighted, thick, damaged and frizzy hair. It relaxes my hair, makes easy to comb, keeps it free from tangling and gives my hair a lot of shine. I love the fragrance, too :))) I find this serum much better than Paul Mitchell Skinny.
UPDATE: It looks like it stopped working that great for me after 1,5 months. My hair has got more split ends and it tangles.
UPDATE: I have started the use of clarifying shampoo and it got better. But still, don't apply this serum to your ends. Still love the shine of my hair after this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2007 9:59:00 PM More reviews by mellyrose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this, amde my hair super shiny and contains some very nice ingredients

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2007 11:45:00 AM More reviews by i9jadei9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product has me confused and I'm a bit unsure about it. I used it just once before reading through the ingredients and seeing that it does have cones in it and that made me rather nervous. It did make my hair feel soft but didn't help much with the split ends (I was hoping it would make them less obvious). I won't be using it again since it has cones in it and I don't want to deal with buildup from it. I got the smaller bottle that listed all of the ingredients so thought I would post that on here for those on the search (I couldn't find an ingredient listing anywhere online):

cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, caprylyl methicone, phenylpropyldimethylsil-oxysilicate, santalum album (sandalwood), wood extract, phellodendron amurense bark extract, hordeum distichon (barley) extract, perfluorononyl dimethicone, melia azadirachta (neem bark) extract, dimethiconolcysteine, sodium hyaluronate, ascorbyl methylsilanol pectinate, ceramide-2, keratine bond system 2 (keratin amino acids 150 M.W.) systeme de liaison keratine 2 (keratine acides amines 150 M.W.), dimethicone peg-8 meadow-formate, sodium pca, magnesium pca, zinc pca, manganese pca, citrus medica limonum (lemon) extract, fumaria officinalis (fumitory) extract, fumeric acid, butylene glycol, algae extract, silybum marianum seed oil, tetrahexydecyl ascorbate, ethylehexyl methoxycinnamate, trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, ppg-4-ceteth-20, dipropylene glycol, fragrance (parfum), benzyl salicylate, butylphenyl methylpropional (lilal), citronellol, coumarin, geraniol, limonene, linalool

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No