October 22, 2014 | 1520 users online

Conditioner - Clairol - Herbal Essences Replenishing Conditioner for Colored Permed Dry Damaged Hair

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Cherrybello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

It teamed with the shampoo, leave my hair smelling wonderful and feeling silky. I sometimes use it before hair mask or just on its own... its pretty moisturising, the end of my hair never looks dead before my next shampoo. Along with the shampoo, I have gone through bottles and bottles of them, and I am going to be upset and mass stockpile if they are gonna discontinue this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by cking2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring this back HE!!!!
I loved this stuff sooooo much the smell was intoxicating and lasted forever, now its been discontinued. So unhappy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2011 6:19:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

This is a nice creamy conditioner. The smell is a little over powering for me. It lathers nicely in my hair. But once my hair is dry it still feels like it has product in it and I don't like that feeling at all. I think a good conditioner should make my hair feel soft and smooth without any product build-up at all. This also gave me a rash on my neck and ears, too many natural oils in this!!! So Not great for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2009 1:48:00 AM More reviews by obsess1beauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The best conditioner for my dried out hair. It penetrated my hair very deeply because of the jojoba and coconut oils- the MUST have oils for thick and dry hair. I really can't stand that Clairol dropped the original formula to "makeover" their products into a toxic, prissy mess. I wish they'd rethink their decision. The Color Me Happy line is said to be just like this older one, so I'll be buying it to test and see if their claims are true.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2009 6:45:00 PM More reviews by angela18

I use to use this conditioner when my mom bought it long time ago. I saw it at Walgreens on clearance for like $1.76 and I must say this conditioner is really awesome!!! :)

My hair has always been pretty healthy and my texture is fine but i have lots of it( if that makes sense) My hair is straight but not stick straight----with layers it flips out and tends to be a lil wavy.Since i started joining the swim team and working at the pool my hair has gotten damaged and really dry at the ends.

After using this my hair was shiny, moisturized and my ends did not feel dry. Truly great stuff :) I paired it with the Alberto V05 Kiwi Lime clarifying shampoo and works awesome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2007 8:24:00 AM More reviews by mmhilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this conditioner, it's great for my color treated fine dry wavy hair.
I saw the review below that this has been discontinued, I just bought a bottle at target, they are still selling it(not on clearence). I like that it dos not weigh my hair down and feels silky smooth when dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2007 3:30:00 PM More reviews by GraceLou

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I also love this conditioner with rosehip. It makes my colored hair silky smooth, and even helps show off the colors and highlights after. It never weights it down, just perfect conditioned. My hair color looks more natural with this conditioner, which is the biggest bonus. So if you color your hair, this is the best conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2007 6:58:00 AM More reviews by allurexoxo

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Herbal Essences "Replenishing Conditioner for Colored/Permed/Dry/Damaged Hair" in the pink bottle and green cap works wonders, especially since my hair is colored, as well as dry, and as well as damaged. It's a phenomenal multi-tasker - very few "for color-treated hair" conditioners can successfully untangle my hair and make it as incredibly soft, smooth, and moisturized as this conditioner. I used to buy it in bulk at Costco, but it seems to be virtually replaced by a brand new Herbal Essences line. I tried the new Herbal Essences line and was disappointed. The "for dry hair conditioner", "Hello Hydration," was excellent and performed as well as this original classic, but I cannot use it because I do not want my colored hair to turn brassy. The "for colored hair", "Color Me Happy," was mediocre and did not moisturize or untangle my hair. The original "Replenishing Conditioner for Colored/Permed/Dry/Damaged Hair" conditioner successfully addresses the same issues that "Hello Hydration" (for dry hair), "Breaks Over" (for damaged hair), and "Color Me Happy" (for colored hair) address separately. The only thing I like better about the new line of products is that it smells much better than this original classic conditioner - I love that the new line smells more delicious and fruitier. The scent for this one gets a tiny bit nauseatingly flowery over a period of time.