October 25, 2014 | 1824 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Kiehl's - tinted moisturizer [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by elliotx

First..this in the lightest shade was way too dark and opaque for me to apply all over, so that's out. I tried diluting it with moisturizer to tone down the color, which worked out ok but that's a little too much effort for an end result I wasn't in love with.
    Second: I didn't find this moisturizing. It just felt cakey. Maybe I bought an expired batch or something? Either way...won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Arenal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think this is quite an excellent product. Because of the thin consistency, it's very easy to blend, but has better-than-average coverage. It really tones down the rosacea redness on my cheeks and nose.

For less coverage, it's easy to blend with another moisturizer.

I notice that some reviewers say that they consider it greasy and that it doesn't absorb well, but I've not found that.

It's also quite a good buy, since the bottle is large and the amount needed is minimal. I've had not issues with oxidizing, breakouts or smell. Another great Kiehl's product.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by marygfish

i thought this product was alright. i was aiming for something lighter for the summer and had ghastly effects with Garniers bb creme. so my search led me to this product, and i cant really say that i am pleased. its really really drippy. i was expecting a little bit of a thicker consitency. also, the color range isnt reallly that great. the medium is too dark and the light is a little too pink, especially in certain lighting, i looked like i had baby sunscreen on my face!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by ivanabacowboy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am on the hunt for the perfect face, so I have been purchasing lots of base products. To date was loving NARS tinted moisturizer ($42 for 1.7 oz). Stumbled across a Kiehls counter and picked this up ($24 for 2.5 oz). I really like it! I purchased in medium shade (I am MAC NW25, NARS tinted moisturizer in St Moritz). A perfect shade match, though with all tm's since they are sheerer than true foundation, shade matches are less of an issue and will "fit" a wider range. The texture is essentially a facial moisturizer. Does not even feel like wearing "makeup". Folks seeking true heavier coverage or to hide more than minor skin imperfections should look elsewhere-this is a very light sheer-ish coverage, perfect for a little skin tone evening for summer and those 115' days which will soon be upon us here in Arizona. I may favor the NARS tm by just a hair, but this is perfectly great and for folks with a more limited budget, this product is definitely worth it. Downside is I believe there are only three shades (light, medium, dark). I am lucky medium is a perfect match for me. Recommend! I sort of like the squeeze bottle over tubes, but just my preference.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2012 5:26:00 AM More reviews by lenapii

This is my first purchase from Kiehls and definitely my last. Firstly, I have super oily skin (forehead, nose and cheeks) which means I have acne-prone skin- so I was looking for something lightwight, moisturizing but not oily, and with a tint of colour. Unfortunately this was not it. Its very thick, even thicker than some of my actual foundation, which means it doesn't spread easily. It also feels like I'm actually wearing a mask after putting it on! After wearing it for 3 days I noticed my cheeks started to break out, I stopped using it for 3 weeks and broke out everytime I put it on my face.

This is definitely not for the oily, acne-prone girls. I don't understand why anyone would want something so heavy yet has such little coverage on their face. Might as well go with a full foundation!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by nutella87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got two sample sizes of this - one in Light the other in Medium.

This is a very good tinted moisturizer. It actually covers my pores and evens out my skin tone. The sunscreen is an added plus.

I didn't purchase a full size though because the light was too pinky undertoned (I'm way yellow) and the medium was too dark.

:( But it's a really good product. Totally worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 4:49:00 AM More reviews by berna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It replaced my favorite tinted moisturiser, namely the one of Shisedio, which was thicker and not easy to control. It gives a velvety look and lasts without oxidizing. It's also kind to my dry and sensitive skin. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Graceybug

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. Great for those mornings when I am in a hurry. Good coverage for a tinted moisturizer. My skin is dry and acne prone. Terrible combination. It hasn't caused any breakouts and my dry skin is better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by littlelambmary

I love this! It has SPF but it's not greasy. It's perfect for those who doesn't have much of a skin problem like me but would like to look like your skin is so healthy. It hides redness and sort of even out your skin tone. I use it as a primer for my foundation and it doesn't feel heavy at all it's absorbed fast! I still need to use foundation if i get like monthly zits (and scars after that) because of my hormonal changes! It won't cover that sort of pigmentation. I also read about some people not having the right shade for them, my advice would be to buy the medium and light and sort of mix them together.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Meekyung

I finally got this TM !! I've try all different range of foundations and BB cream and tinted moisturizers. I think this one gonna be the only one that I want to buy again. If someone wants full coverage it wouldn't fill the expectation. But since I like only the hint of shade which enough to cover my redness, and bare skin this is the best product for me !!!
    And the price is very reasonable for 75 ml.