July 31, 2014 | 1699 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Lip Gloss - Cupquake

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by indysmom

I have so much lipgloss that i could live off it for a few weeks if i were ever stranded on a desert island and THIS stuff is definitely one of the better ones out there. It is thick and moisturizing. Is shiny but does not look oily. Smells very nice (not plasticky) and affordable enough that if my daughter wants to run off with a tube or so, it's not a problem. It is sticky but that is probably why it does not dry out my lips. i have high end brands like Chantecaille (very nice but pricey) to Tarte (crap brush which fell off and customer service gave me the run around) to stuff i get in birchboxes to drugstore brands... and this one is a rebuy if i ever run low..

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by ontopofacloud

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. I've used it many times before. It doesn't make my lips irritated or dry. I wouldn't recommend it if you were going to kiss someone because its very sticky. I remember in school one day I used it and was watching a movie in class. The guy next to me moved his hand to point somewhere, he accidentally touched my lips and got lipgloss all over his arm. He said it was very sticky and it is. This lipgloss isn't light, its heavy. I love the colors and its affordable. I would recommend it to a friend :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2012 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Laladollx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this as a gift and I do like it. It's not my favorite, I know there's better VS beauty rush glosses I have to try. It smells okay, tastes more like vanilla to me but you can taste the cupcake flavor. The pigment is a light pink. I like to layer it over a barbie pink lip cream or lipstick.

XoXo,
Asia

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Tulip211

YUM!!! Sheer, shiny, sparkly Gloss. Smells and tastes like a vanilla cupcake, Very moisturizing. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Rockabilliette

On my second tube of this flavor! it is one of my favorites. The color is very sheer, with a slightly bluish purple glitter. It sounds scary but it really isn't. I am pretty light skinned, and it looks pretty. I definitely enjoy the scent and taste as well. It smells slightly like cake but more of the buttercream frosting is detectable. Love it! Will always repurchase!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Ooh, this smells really good, like buttercream on a cupcake. However there's a chemically undertone that's noticeable shortly after applying. All you have to do is look at the ingredients list to know why. It's glossy and glittery but the blue glitter makes my lips look slightly purple, not really a fan of that. Overall this is a great lip gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2010 12:04:00 PM More reviews by carlybarly1184

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a pretty good gloss. Smells yummy and is a very light pink glossy color. The only thing I don't like is it's a little thick, and my hair always seems to stick to my lips when wearing this. Overall, I would re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2010 1:34:00 AM More reviews by SkyLightsss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Smells really nice and has a good color, but the texture is just ok.
Honestly there's nothing amazing about it, but it does work well.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2010 5:02:00 AM More reviews by Brownskinlaydeh420

I have worn this a time or two. It smells good for the most part but there is a "chemical" sort of smell that lingers and it really bothers me.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2010 4:27:00 AM More reviews by BlueMoonAle

Ehh, I can take this or leave this. Long story short, I won't repurchase. I love the way it smells and looks, but it seems to keep looking garish on my fair skin. For some reason, the blue flecks in it just don't look nice on me. I found a lipgloss that I like much better.